Apex Alarm Help

Dr.Abag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Team, I’ve just setup my apex and Apex ATK for the first time and the sensors keep alarming and I have no idea how or why it’s happening. Can someone please help.

Screenshots of how ATO is set and the tile is on Auto

Thanks

IMG_1928.png IMG_1929.png IMG_1930.png

Bruttall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click the EXPAND (three gears) and then go to System, Alarms, That is where you can play with those. I disabled those off the ATK. I do not need to know every time those Optics change state. I can see the tank stays same levels with the LLS.

betomena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disarm the alarm for everytime your ATO is on.

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think you need to disarm your alarms, are they currently annoying? Yes. Did you just set it up? Yes. Right now there is water over the high sensor which means your high alarm is going off so (assuming no mental errors during installation) that with some evaporation. Water should come down and those high alerts should stop.

The alert will go off every hour(ish) until the problem is resolved.

You can try removing a little water from the tank and see if the water comes down off the sensor and fixes the problem, or alternatively raise the ATK level until the high sensor is above the water line

OP
OP
Dr.Abag

Dr.Abag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think you need to disarm your alarms, are they currently annoying? Yes. Did you just set it up? Yes. Right now there is water over the high sensor which means your high alarm is going off so (assuming no mental errors during installation) that with some evaporation. Water should come down and those high alerts should stop.

The alert will go off every hour(ish) until the problem is resolved.

You can try removing a little water from the tank and see if the water comes down off the sensor and fixes the problem, or alternatively raise the ATK level until the high sensor is above the water line
Thanks, I am going to try and do this.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back