*** Coral Growers Giveaway!! WIN a Calcium Reactor from Tunze!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tunze Giveaway calcium  copy (1).png

TUNZE has been a name associated with excellent quality in our hobby for over 30 years, and they’re one of the great sponsors who have supported our community for years. We’re excited to partner with Tunze this month to bring 1 lucky reefer a free Tunze 3171 Calcium Reactor!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (must be done for the bonus entries to count):
Answer this question in the thread: "What has been the single best thing you've done to help boost coral growth in your tank?"

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! These can be completed in any order you'd like. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  1. Answer our DAILY QUESTION posted in this thread. There will be a new question posted in this thread each day, so just come back and answer it. (I know it will be asked, so I'll answer this now... YES, you can go back and post answers to past questions to catch up on missed days, but only 1 answer per question will be counted as an entry.)
  2. Post a photo in this thread of a coral you want to see growing more!
  3. Start or update your tank thread here on R2R, and post a link to that update in this thread. (This can be done weekly for additional entries.)
PREMIUM MEMBER ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 winner will receive a Tunze 3171 Calcium Reactor!

THE DRAWING

Entries accepted through July 28, 2024. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on July 29, 2024.

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

#r2rgiveaway

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY QUESTION: How long have you been growing corals?

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: keeping my hands out of my tank has led to increased growth.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official Entry: the best thing I've done for coral growth is not kill the coral!

Just kidding. Nutrients, water chemistry, stability. Trying to stay on top of water quality and water chemistry works the best for me, but lighting is definitely beneficial.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry
"What has been the single best thing you've done to help boost coral growth in your tank?"

Like Mothy said, keeping up on water changes and testing to make sure all elements are in line. Since this change my corals are doing so so well!!

@tbrown always swooping in right before me, even stealing my answer while I was typing....
:thinking-face:

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 72 26.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 117 43.7%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 65 24.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 14 5.2%
Back