Exciting Journey

Polik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,
after many years i am excited to be getting back into marine aquatics. Just about to retire, kids have nearly moved out and we are about to have the kitchen redone (where the main tank is). So my retirement present to myself will be a new marine tank around Christmas time. Now the planning.........

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,
after many years i am excited to be getting back into marine aquatics. Just about to retire, kids have nearly moved out and we are about to have the kitchen redone (where the main tank is). So my retirement present to myself will be a new marine tank around Christmas time. Now the planning.........
I was going to do this. We got the kitchen remodeled, new windows and floors in the house, etc, and as I was getting ready to turn in my papers a drain pipe in the kitchen cracked in the wall and water seeped under the new floors and to make a long story short,

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

cary grant cliffhanger GIF by Warner Archive
:thinking-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

clawhammer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Polik,
I’m in Uk and about to purchase a new tank and all the trimmings in the morning. I see this as my pre-retirement tank. I’m hoping to get a large peninsula tank upon retirement.

For now I’m buying a D-D Reef Pro 1200 but trying to automate as much as possible. Interested to hear your plans. Will look out for your tank thread.
Welcome to R2R, CH

Back