Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's what I got now.
IMG_20240902_195142494_HDR.jpg

I don't need the vacuum on display, not the ladder giving the one year-old access to both tanks. The thingy behind the tank is a controller cabinet and really should live there. The shelves pull out, so it's be nice to keep 20" available in front of the cabinet.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What if you modify the cabinet under the bigger tank and cut a slot at the base for the vacuum to dock in?

graihg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's what I got now.
IMG_20240902_195142494_HDR.jpg

I don't need the vacuum on display, not the ladder giving the one year-old access to both tanks. The thingy behind the tank is a controller cabinet and really should live there. The shelves pull out, so it's be nice to keep 20" available in front of the cabinet.
Omigoodness. Let's talk about having a fishtank AND children.
You are a crazy person for having the ladder so close!
I would find my children IN the tank if I left it there...lol.

ptrusk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you mean hide the controller cabinet, get an artistic towel of piece of fabric and drape it over the cabinet. easy on/off and visually appealing

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omigoodness. Let's talk about having a fishtank AND children.
You are a crazy person for having the ladder so close!
I would find my children IN the tank if I left it there...lol.
You mean kinda like this?
IMG_20240406_093404118_HDR.jpg

If you mean hide the controller cabinet, get an artistic towel of piece of fabric and drape it over the cabinet. easy on/off and visually appealing
Cabinet will get a door. More about moving the TV, tv stand, and nem tank.
What he really wanted was an extra entry into the Supporter Giveaway. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Not wrong there. I do wait for there to be a giveaway to post updates and new threads.

graihg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean kinda like this?
IMG_20240406_093404118_HDR.jpg

Cabinet will get a door. More about moving the TV, tv stand, and nem tank.

Not wrong there. I do wait for there to be a giveaway to post updates and new threads.
lolololol! I have child safety locks on the cabinets and the electrical outlet the power strip plugs into.
my mp40s are mounted a teensy higher than I want them, and I cannot leave the magnet glass cleaner or seaweed food clip too low.
I've also got about 35 mysterious, tiny dings in otherwise pristine, one-year-old-glass.
Turns out those dings are the exact height of my two-year-old holding a metal curtain rod that he should not have had access to...

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lolololol! I have child safety locks on the cabinets and the electrical outlet the power strip plugs into.
my mp40s are mounted a teensy higher than I want them, and I cannot leave the magnet glass cleaner or seaweed food clip too low.
I've also got about 35 mysterious, tiny dings in otherwise pristine, one-year-old-glass.
Turns out those dings are the exact height of my two-year-old holding a metal curtain rod that he should not have had access to...
Yeah, we've got some magnets that need to move, guess I need to place the coral in their forever home. Kid clips on the stand and the cabinet it to keep him away from the controllers that light up and click and other things that are like crack to him.

He hasn't been too interested in the ladder lately.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get it.. please explain

7. Update your tank thread on R2R! You can do this once a week for extra entries!
10. Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional bonus entries!

Back