• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/WTS: HUGE MOMMA COLONY GONI WITH HOSTED PAIR OF CLOWN FISH AND GLITTER GONI

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! It’s been a long journey and now I finally have to leave the hobby for good. Up for sale is my momma colony Goni that has been growing for over 4 years. I’d say it has over 200 heads on it. Opens up with tentical extension of well over 4 inches. Hard to come by gonis this big.
Comes with 2 clown fish that are hosted to the Goni. Always swimming through it and sleeping on/in it.

Also for sale is a glitter Goni I purchased years ago with over 40 beads on it. Had great extension but for the last 4 months it has not been opening up like it use to. All flesh is still there and does open up very minimal. Just doesn’t have the extension/look it had before.
paid over $500 alone for this piece however pretty much throwing it into the sale as a add on. Hopefully someone could get it to open up and blossom like it should.

I will be adding it 2 freebie frags with this sale. More photos will be added in the next 24hours.

$850 for the both pieces and 2 clown fish. Local pickup works for anyone in Phoenix Arizona otherwise $50 dollar flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA.

IMG_0003.png

OP
OP
jlines

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glitter Goni sold locally.

$650 shipped for momma red colony with over 200 heads. Fully open it’s bigger than a softball, closed about 2 golf balls.

2 free frags will be included

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back