GHL profilux (3) No info on charts?

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me why my charts doesn't have any data in it?
Neither myghl, connect app shows data for anything?

Screenshot_20201226-142840_GHL Connect.jpg

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which FW do you have ? 6-43 is the latest

Have yo checked the activated "save values" button.

1608991137585.png

Dose pumps can´t be recorded in P3 but sensors can

1608991395673.png

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which FW do you have ? 6-43 is the latest

I have FW-Version 6.43, so should be good.
Have yo checked the activated "save values" button.

Yes:
temp settings.PNG

But nothing on the chart:
temp chart.PNG

Loggin in directly to the profilux using webinterface/ip address, there is a chart:

ipchart.PNG

Just nothing on the app or myghl interface (which looks pretty much the same) temp chart.PNG

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The P3.x has a whole different local web interface compared with the one you have in MyGHL. How long time do you had MyGHL and/or the App run with activated saved values?

If you press the dots (red marking) - you will get what´s shown in the blue marking - press app setting (yellow)

1608994426722.png

This will show up. You can change the days showing up as default - I have two (red marking)

1608994589763.png

You can also - when you have click on chart - change the time period here (press red marking - the blue will show up)

1608994828098.png

Here I have changed to 1 month

1608994936595.png

1608995047677.png

Check also that you have the right timezone under general tab. Mine is +1 because I live in Sweden. I think that yours should be -8 for eastern and -11 for west time zone. O is London (or more exactly Greenwich)

1608995370932.png

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The P3.x has a whole different local web interface compared with the one you have in MyGHL. How long time do you had MyGHL and/or the App run with activated saved values?

If you press the dots (red marking) - you will get what´s shown in the blue marking - press app setting (yellow)

1608994426722.png

This will show up. You can change the days showing up as default - I have two (red marking)

1608994589763.png

You can also - when you have click on chart - change the time period here (press red marking - the blue will show up)

1608994828098.png

Here I have changed to 1 month

1608994936595.png

1608995047677.png

Check also that you have the right timezone under general tab. Mine is +1 because I live in Sweden. I think that yours should be -8 for eastern and -11 for west time zone. O is London (or more exactly Greenwich)

1608995370932.png

Sincerely Lasse
Already checked time zone is ok (same as yours, living in Denmark).
However, still no data on charts.
In the control center, I can see data is stored (data storage statusbar).
If I save the data in GCC it does show the charts saved afterwards. So data is stored, but just isn't showing up in myghl, app or GCC.

I do have a few data points back in november when I did a quick ph and orp test. So it did work briefly a month ago...

Last edited:

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you try to change the period inside the chart (when you have opened the chart) I have had problem sometimes but when I changed the period or chose one more parameter (inside the chart window) all just show up again.

The data is probably stored in your computer but not transferred up to MyGHL (the cloud). if you want to see your data in GCC - you need to save them first

1609008442209.png

After the saving you will be asked if you want to display the charts - answer yes and you will see them in the same interface that you have in the internal web server. the internal storage contain around 8000 data points and when it is filled up - the oldest will be lost and the newes take the place. It means that you can appen new date to the text file and get a continus graph. You need to do it before you have got 8000 new sample poinst since last saving. You hit the button read and save again and get this question

1609009492629.png

If you chose append - your text file will be filled up with the new unsaved data.

But there must be something wrong if your MyGHL not catch up your data - you have give My GHL full access?

1609009676757.png

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problems saving or showing charts in GCC, so yes, data is stored.
But there must be something wrong if your MyGHL not catch up your data - you have give My GHL full access?
I can easily connect, and make changes (feed mode, dosing etc.) everything works but no data points in charts.
I just tried changing from full access to read only.

Have you try to change the period inside the chart (when you have opened the chart) I have had problem sometimes but when I changed the period or chose one more parameter (inside the chart window) all just show up again.

I have tried changing dates, zoom etc. This is what is wierd as I saw those few points 1 month ago, when I first did a test.

There might be some issue with loading the data to the myghl cloud, but I have no way of knowing and testing. It does show realtime sensor data. I havce no idea what to try...

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a browser or a app open and connected all the time. It happens for me when we had a browser with the old interface open ( the one you got from the local ip adres) for the weekend that it did not load up to my GHL for two days. I close all open connections - get into the GCC and disconnect all the probes (unchecked) change the sample time and save. After that - I check everything again and did a new saving. after that it works again.

I have also notice that it takes some time before the first upload of sampled data points reach the cloud - som hours normally

If this not work - send in a ticket here (you are in Europe) - they will help you. I can´t coming up with any more new perspective - it is over my incompetent level as we say in Sweden :D:D

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a browser or a app open and connected all the time. It happens for me when we had a browser with the old interface open ( the one you got from the local ip adres) for the weekend that it did not load up to my GHL for two days. I close all open connections - get into the GCC and disconnect all the probes (unchecked) change the sample time and save. After that - I check everything again and did a new saving. after that it works again.

I have also notice that it takes some time before the first upload of sampled data points reach the cloud - som hours normally

If this not work - send in a ticket here (you are in Europe) - they will help you. I can´t coming up with any more new perspective - it is over my incompetent level as we say in Sweden :D:D

Sincerely Lasse
I can give it a try, then submit a ticket.
Thanks for trying anyway

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lasse

Figured out the error!
For some reason, I've managed to delete the first character in the NTP server setting.

Since no errors are reported and time looks fine on general settings page, I had no idea it wasn't working.

Corrected, and got my first data for all sensors

Next step is to figure out why ATO only doses 5 ml at a time and starts stops 20 times in a row...

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next step is to figure out why ATO only doses 5 ml at a time and starts stops 20 times in a row...
Can be caused of waves in the sump - here is a good trick. My auto top off depends on sensor 1 (red) Put the reaction time to 5 sec (blue) and it will not react directly - the signal for reaction needs to be steady for 5 sec first

1609033776998.png

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put the reaction time to 5 sec (blue) and it will not react directly - the signal for reaction needs to be steady for 5 sec first
I'll try it.
I just checked the level sensor while ato was pumping water. Seems to stop way before the water reaches the center of the sensor. Then it waits a few seconds and starts again.
Would be nice to be able to add a minimum runtime, as adding 5 ml doesn't do much..

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a floating level sensor or an optical? Its sounds like an optical. No experiences of those but I think the delay could help but you may need to use a longer delay time than 5 sec. Test

Otherwise this example can create a minimum on time. In this case - the ATO pump is on switch channel 40, the level function is number 1 and Programming language is G15. Create a PL like this and put the pulse time to you wanted shortest time (in this example - 60 sec)

1609065727790.png

Knit this PL to the socket you use for the ATO (40 in my case)

1609065832469.png

And that's it - now the level function starts a x seconds pulse when its activated. If the level indicator still says on - it starts a new x seconds pulse if the first not filled it up. But test with the delay first

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that's it - now the level function starts a x seconds pulse when its activated. If the level indicator still says on - it starts a new x seconds pulse if the first not filled it up. But test with the delay first
Perfect! 60 seconds is only 45 ml. which in my return chamber will raise waterlevel 1/3 of a mm. So having a minimum of 180 seconds makes sense.

So nice to have an 'expert' here. I wasn't happy with GHL products so far. Now I see the possibilities!

Thanks a lot @Lasse!

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lasse

So, I've tried the settings running a minimum amount of time on the ATO and seems to work ok.
However the level monitoring isn't working anymore. If I do a manual dose it seems to be working, but not when running of the level sensor. To be clear it's the monitoring of how much fluid left in the container that isn't changing.
Any ideas?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a screenshot of your dose pump settings and the setting for your actual switch (including PL if you use that)

Do you use MyGHL?

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
K

kilnakorr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a screenshot of your dose pump settings and the setting for your actual switch (including PL if you use that)

Do you use MyGHL?

Sincerely Lasse
Sure. I just did some re-settings, as I couldn't calibrate the pump (didn't respond when trying to calibrate). So I removed all settings, and have just redone all the settings.
We'll see what it says tomorrow.
I also think there might be some delay on the app.

I'll let you know

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back