Heartbroke.

Will Milberger

Aggie Aquarist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heartbroken. My Tunze skimmer went kaput and I found what looked likerusty water when I pulled it out. My fish made it, but my corals are decimated.
I do a quick once over once a week when I do W/C's and clean the skimmer cup and all looked fine that Wednesday. By the weekend, things looked bad and saw the skimmer was not running. Started doing 25% W/C every other day, and by this past Saturday, what was living was improving. But, all my hard and sps are dead, and 90% of soft died. My urchin, serpent star, giand brown turd, and 95% of my snails and crabs died.
My fish made it through, and my skunk shrimp made it.
Have had this for over 10 years.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heartbroken. My Tunze skimmer went kaput and I found what looked likerusty water when I pulled it out. My fish made it, but my corals are decimated.
I do a quick once over once a week when I do W/C's and clean the skimmer cup and all looked fine that Wednesday. By the weekend, things looked bad and saw the skimmer was not running. Started doing 25% W/C every other day, and by this past Saturday, what was living was improving. But, all my hard and sps are dead, and 90% of soft died. My urchin, serpent star, giand brown turd, and 95% of my snails and crabs died.
My fish made it through, and my skunk shrimp made it.
Have had this for over 10 years.
OMG! I am so very sorry! As has been said already, if there is anything any of can do, just say the word.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back