Hello from the IE

Skyland_Jim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, My name is Jim and I am a sea-a-holic, fisher and former SCUBA diver for many years. Since I am getting too old to participate in that on a regular basis, I thought I would get back involved with a Reef Tank. Well last time I had a Saltwater tank was back in 87. I thought I would give it another go and set up a tank that would grow with the newest grandchild.
So I went to Reefapalooza yesterday and purchased a Red Sea Nano XL. The changes from the 80's until now are really impressive. I look forward to learning from all of you here and getting to a point where I might actually be able to help the next generation of Reefers.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, My name is Jim and I am a sea-a-holic, fisher and former SCUBA diver for many years. Since I am getting too old to participate in that on a regular basis, I thought I would get back involved with a Reef Tank. Well last time I had a Saltwater tank was back in 87. I thought I would give it another go and set up a tank that would grow with the newest grandchild.
So I went to Reefapalooza yesterday and purchased a Red Sea Nano XL. The changes from the 80's until now are really impressive. I look forward to learning from all of you here and getting to a point where I might actually be able to help the next generation of Reefers.

AaaR2R2.gif

Hello there Young Man!!!! I, myself, find that silly little, age related things like arthritis and poopy-pants vertebrae are hindering me as well! Aging is NOT for the weak! And I'm so very jealous about your attendance to Reefapalooza......My current plans involve attending RPA in Dallas next year. Road Trip!!!!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and back to reef-keeping world! Glad you've decided to join us, and glad you were able to enjoy RAP! I always get so overwhelmed by all the amazing stuff to look at. :)

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back