Fluke tabs!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeFoss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeFoss

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Shasta lake, Redding
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys has anyone else used fluke tabs before to get rid of hydroids ?? Well I just did earlier today so I hope all go's well: so just thought I would ask if anyone else had used them before and if so let me know how they worked for you or if you have any other ideas to kills these like guys
 
I used them for blue cloves. Unfortunately, it didn't do a thing to the hydroids I have.

CJ
 
Any affects on zoanthids? Which brand did you use? I have a problem with the blue cloves.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new