Installing Pond Liner

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m making this thread in regards to a project I’m working on. I’ve recently framed out a “lagoon” style box and installed the liner. I was curious if I could get some feedback on how the liner is fitting at the corners after my installation. I’ve got some 4x4’s on the interior of the frame and I’m a bit concerned of how the liner will stretch/form around those under water pressure. If the post gains some traction, I will post some photos and explain further. :)

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used pond linear before outside and it seems to have some stretch into holes and cracks. I'm not sure but would think it would be within the stretch

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Teemingtank

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it’s not exactly eye appealing, but I did my best to fit this thing loose, and it’s also not finished yet ;) Where my fingers are pushing in the corner is where i am concerned. You can’t press the liner all the way to the corner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it’s not exactly eye appealing, but I did my best to fit this thing loose, and it’s also not finished yet ;) Where my fingers are pushing in the corner is where i am concerned. You can’t press the liner all the way to the corner
What is under the liner?

I would sand under the liner to fill voids like this.

Upvote 0
Back