Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So ring of power season 2 doesn't look good? Not even joking here....for real real. Can't just push the story aside and enjoy the epic of it?
Eh, they want the benefits of using the fame of that story, but aren't actually doing that story. If they wanted to make a different fantasy adventure series altogether then go for it. Problem is, the story alone isn't that interesting and what few viewers they have is just based off the IP. They're caught in a tough spot.

Of course, a lot of my rants are just me joking around. Truth is, I have a deep love for the original stories but just don't care about the show. It's not interesting to me, so I'm just not going to watch it. Doesn't effect my enjoyment of the stories I love nor my life in any form or fashion.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
~Mother Colony Photo~
ECC SLIME BALL DIGI XL FRAG
ECC SLIME BALL DIGI XL FRAG
Sale $59
MAF_0739_1538efac-2e20-4e49-865d-601cc5ce9ad8.jpg
motherbutton1.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh boy.....there must be a long response coming. Lol.
Haha yeah i thought about it for a second as far as how to word that first paragraph. Second one was just my first reaction. I see people jumping on the bandwagon of hating the show for season two, which I don't get. I was right there with them on the first season because I had expectations. After I watches season one, I get what the show is about, and I'm just not interested. I think a lot of that outrage is just a product of those style social media personalities constantly looking for new material. Worst offender of this is Critical Drinker. He has to be outraged constantly, and has been hammering the same two or three points for years now. Move on, dude. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.

Back