Kraken zoa, What is this? Anyone have one?

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my soul for this kraken paly...I would like some pics from others to make sure it is legit...Mine is flat black with thin red lines from mouth to skirt...They say it comes from deep dark cold waters.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they do come from deep cold waters. I actually dove and retrieved each of mine from the Marianas Trench! I know most dont knwo where this is, but it is near guam and it is deep. Wont tell how far I went but I will say I held my breath for a long time until I saw lights, and fought the Kraken which protected these. Obviously I won, and they are now in my tank! :confident:

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they do come from deep cold waters. I actually dove and retrieved each of mine from the Marianas Trench! I know most dont knwo where this is, but it is near guam and it is deep. Wont tell how far I went but I will say I held my breath for a long time until I saw lights, and fought the Kraken which protected these. Obviously I won, and they are now in my tank! :confident:

HaHa I hear this kraken creature is pretty darn ugly and mean!! Congrats on taking him out:xd:

I

inactive

View Badges
No one can beat the Kraken without Ragnarok so quit frontin' like you got a cluster.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually Kraylen, I paid a visit to the stygian withces who advised me to use a unicorn horn filled with basilisk venom. I actually did not have to use the Ragnarok this time.!

I

inactive

View Badges
*cough*

gallery_2_6_102913.jpg

I

inactive

View Badges
Sucks you're not coming to the meet D... :(

Now I have to give it to bayreefer... :|

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back