Mega Auction Bidding Ended *BUT* Add to your Shipment from our Live Streaming Sale TOMORROW (Tues @ 8pm EST) in our Free App *Download Links HERE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bidding has ended for the Mega Coral Auction Event.

Anyone else looking for some great deals or wanting to add to their shipment, we would love to have you join us for our Live Stream Sale in our Free App tomorrow, starting @ 8pm Eastern!

App-Banner.jpg

*FREE FRAG OPPORTUNITY: DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP*
Download our FREE APP you will be able to take part in our Live Video Streaming sales held every Tuesday and Saturday @ 8pm Eastern Time. Don't forget to turn on Notifications so you will know when the Stream Begins. It's lots of fun... See coral live in living, moving color, quickly comment to claim items, learn about different species and topics and ask questions to receive instant answers. See you in the App Tuesday!

iOS Download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoanthids-com-live/id6451419276
Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CSzoanthids.android&pli=1

FREE FRAG- When you grab coral from one of our live streams, send us a message to [email protected] and mention you heard about the app here on R2R and we'll throw in a FREE FRAG!

Auction Bidding Ended, Original Info Below for Reference...

Banner.jpg
MEGA CORAL AUCTION
200+ Auctions are live for the bidding!
All Ending MONDAY, May 13th between 7pm-11pm EST

-Have we completely lost it?! All Corals will be starting at $1!-
*Gonis, Chalices, Micromussa, Zoanthids, Mushrooms, Encrusters, Anemones, Favias and More*
This is your chance to snag some serious deals

*Items will be posted Here on Reef2Reef just before they end, but bidding is OPEN NOW, auctions are posted on the site here:

WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE GOODIES!...

PRIZES:
Coral-Pack.png
*$250 CORAL PACK*
(1 entry for each item auction won and paid for on Monday 5/13)
-Winner announced on Tuesday 5/14
App.jpg
This has nothing to do with this weekend's Mega Auction Event on the website, but if you download our FREE APP you will be able to take part in our Live Video Streaming sales held every Tuesday and Saturday. Don't forget to turn on Notifications so you will know when the Stream Begins. It's lots of fun... See coral live in living, moving color, quickly comment to claim items, learn about different species and topics and ask questions to receive instant answers.

Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CSzoanthids.android&pli=1

FREE FRAG- When you grab coral from one of our live streams, mention you heard about the app here on R2R and we'll throw in a FREE FRAG!

Shipping-Module.jpg
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING:

-We are discounting our shipping to $39 for this Mega Auction Event. You can check out as many times as you'd like without a shipping fee added. Your orders will be automatically combined. Just make sure to grab an Auction Shipping Module in one of your orders from the link below. Your preferred delivery date can be chosen during checkout.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some items on Auction. Click on over to get your bids in...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shipping-Module.jpg DISCOUNTED SHIPPING:
-We are discounting our shipping to $39 for this Mega Auction Event. You can check out as many times as you'd like without a shipping fee added. Your orders will be automatically combined. Just make sure to grab an Auction Shipping Module in one of your orders from the link below. You will choose your preferred delivery date during checkout.

jermzisurmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Banner.jpg
MEGA CORAL AUCTION

*Gonis, Chalices, Micromussa, Zoanthids, Mushrooms, Encrusters, Anemones, Favias and More*

*Items will be posted Here on Reef2Reef just before they end, but bidding is OPEN NOW, auctions are posted on the site here:

PRIZES:
Coral-Pack.png
*$250 CORAL PACK*
App.jpg
This has nothing to do with this weekend's Mega Auction Event on the website, but if you download our FREE APP you will be able to take part in our Live Video Streaming sales held every Tuesday and Saturday. Don't forget to turn on Notifications so you will know when the Stream Begins. It's lots of fun... See coral live in living, moving color, quickly comment to claim items, learn about different species and topics and ask questions to receive instant answers.

FREE FRAG- When you grab coral from one of our live streams, mention you heard about the app here on R2R and we'll throw in a FREE FRAG!

Shipping-Module.jpg
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING:

-We are discounting our shipping to $39 for this Mega Auction Event. You can check out as many times as you'd like without a shipping fee added. Your orders will be automatically combined. Just make sure to grab an Auction Shipping Module in one of your orders from the link below. Your preferred delivery date can be chosen during checkout.

@Reefing_addiction where u at? @tbrown u too!!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I got my eye on a bunch myself!
Because I’m pretty sure I’ve lost my mind …..I have 4 more gonis coming from Zoanthids.
Cherry Red
1715442270842.png

Kissup
IMG_9807.jpeg

Afterglow
IMG_8752.jpeg

Blue Macaw
IMG_8174.jpeg

And this brimstone zoa IMG_8839.png
Look it’s Brandon in the corner

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All Auctions Ending Tomorrow!...

UC LORAX ACAN ECHINATA
202-UC-Lorax-Acan-Echinata-T24.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All Auctions Ending Tomorrow!...
UC Party Crasher Bernardpora
77-UC-Party-Crasher-Bernardpora-C82.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SO MANY GOODIES FOR AMAZING PRICES, CHECK OUT THESE AUCTIONS!...
CC MIND TRICK ZOAS
182-CC-Mind-Trick-zoa-T4.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This one is gorgeous...

UC Pink Panther Florida Ricordea

View All Auctions HERE:

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
REMEMBER TO GRAB YOUR SHIPPING BOX...

Shipping-Module.jpg DISCOUNTED SHIPPING:
-We are discounting our shipping to $39 for this Mega Auction Event. You can check out as many times as you'd like without a shipping fee added. Your orders will be automatically combined. Just make sure to grab an Auction Shipping Module in one of your orders from the link below. You will choose your preferred delivery date during checkout.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Auctions start ending in less than 2 hours! Check them out. Here's a sick Fairy Fart frag...

Fairy Fart

Reef Puncher

View Badges
Reaction score
Raleigh, NC, United States, north carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Banner.jpg
MEGA CORAL AUCTION

PRIZES:
Coral-Pack.png
*$250 CORAL PACK*
App.jpg

Shipping-Module.jpg
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING:

what time does bidding close? its confusing because i just bid now, but it says doesnt start till 7

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 190 73.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back