New site to buy corals!

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I got an email this morning, from a person I bought coral from on ebay. They have set up a new website to sell coral! If you live in Pa, you get a discount on shipping! They don't have a lot on there yet, but what I've gotten, was really healthy, and they have some very pretty zoos!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Kate

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we do, and I'm glad we can get them! :) We also get free shipping from Mrcoral! Have you tried him yet?

OP
OP
Kate

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to his site, it shows which areas get the free shipping. I'm not sure how big the area is.

ReeferBen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in PA, what is the new site called? I have looked at Mrcoral but never bought from him.

OP
OP
Kate

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys! I did'nt know I should'nt post them, if they weren't sponsors! Just trying to help! It is soooooo difficult to find coral where I live! :)

tuanmai111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gcoral

YES it is true, Gcorals is now offering free shipping for the holidays only!. So if you wanted to buy corals and actually pay for the coral and no other hidden costs then here's your chance. I have bought from him already and it's good to go. Trust me, it is hard to find someone that will ship for free. Super hard, so if your looking for some purple death or nuclear greens he has them also. He doesn't have much to choose from but hey *key word* FREE SHIPPING.

OP
OP
Kate

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if they used to be or not. I just had bought from them, off of ebay, and they sent me an email.

mak060

Reluctant Zoa Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing like dredging up an old thread but I'm feeling relentless today.

Yes, GCorals is Sea Treasures.

Geez Emc, talk about the past coming back to haunt ya. Gotta clever, fast moving target? Is is really the same seller?

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitter buyer, but should be!

SS

lol. I don't like being taken advantage of. It's not something I'm going to tolerate. This husband and wife team have taken advantage of a lot of people. I'm not alone. Wouldn't you prefer to be forewarned? This hobby depends on trust and people that operate in this manner undermine that trust.

Google "GCoral" and you will find a thread where they were pulling the exact same scam on Ebay under the name "GCoral." I'm sure they will be back under an new user ID.

mak060

Reluctant Zoa Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with you on this Emc. We lose up to 50% of our money on supposed legal transactions (hyped advertising, Photoshopped pictures, and leaking bags), that this sort of thing cannot be tolerated. Best to you. Like others have said, I'm going to mostly known sellers and personal buys with sellers that have offerred further transactions outside of eBay. Although there are PLENTY of honest sellers, it seems to be a haven for crooks. Prouble is, how does an honest seller get a start? Steve

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with you on this Emc. We lose up to 50% of our money on supposed legal transactions (hyped advertising, Photoshopped pictures, and leaking bags), that this sort of thing cannot be tolerated. Best to you. Like others have said, I'm going to mostly known sellers and personal buys with sellers that have offerred further transactions outside of eBay. Although there are PLENTY of honest sellers, it seems to be a haven for crooks. Prouble is, how does an honest seller get a start? Steve

I'm not sure, Steve. I think most sellers are honest. I'm always gratified when I take a leap of faith in someone and it pays off in fast shipping, good customer service and quality corals. Trading and buying over the internet wouldn't work if we didn't have some faith. That's prolly why this kind of thing really ticks me off. :)

What member(s) of your home reef are your priority?

• My fish

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • My coral

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • My inverts

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other Livestock (Please explain!)

Votes: 2 2.8%

Back