Problem with Clock/Timer with Apex Classic

hoffmeyerz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seem to be having an issue with the clock and timer functions with my Apex Classic. I have a solenoid programmed to open for a specific amount of time to fill my top off reservoir. It's worked fine for two-plus years but for the last couple of weeks it won't shut off by the timer. I've modified the programming several times to test different options but no matter what it goes too long and my backup "when on" line takes over and sets the solenoid off from auto.
I'm also having the two clocks issue showing up in Fusion so I think they're probably related. I don't have the clock settings icon or option in fusion but I've gone into the classic dashboard on my laptop and set the clock options several times. Sometimes it works and I go back to one clock but most of the time no change.
I'm hoping someone may have some insight rather than my Apex is old and needs replacing :(
Thanks!

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seem to be having an issue with the clock and timer functions with my Apex Classic. I have a solenoid programmed to open for a specific amount of time to fill my top off reservoir. It's worked fine for two-plus years but for the last couple of weeks it won't shut off by the timer. I've modified the programming several times to test different options but no matter what it goes too long and my backup "when on" line takes over and sets the solenoid off from auto.
I'm also having the two clocks issue showing up in Fusion so I think they're probably related. I don't have the clock settings icon or option in fusion but I've gone into the classic dashboard on my laptop and set the clock options several times. Sometimes it works and I go back to one clock but most of the time no change.
I'm hoping someone may have some insight rather than my Apex is old and needs replacing :(
Thanks!
Have you recently done an update?
The last 2 were not good ones.
Could be that, idk.

OP
OP
hoffmeyerz

hoffmeyerz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not done any updates. I was considering checking the firmware version to see if it's current though.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 33 42.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back