• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion. G6 pro and blue

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SoftballReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 81.8%
8   2   1
Have two of each sealed. Xr 30 blue and pro. G6.

Manufacture date from May this year$600 shipped. Each.

Have 2 pro and 2 blue in xr15 size. $ $350 each. Man date from April. Sealed as well.

IMG_5352.jpeg IMG_5351.jpeg

huste

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Paid last Saturday and still waiting for it to be shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1443.jpeg
    IMG_1443.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 41

BiggestE22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why I am kinda scared to buy lights used unless in person. Can really get screwed out of decent money.

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 81.8%
8   2   1
People getting new items at nearly 40% off? How’s that a scam. Some people just think everything ships like amazon. All product recieved within 7 days.

huste

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I received my order one day shy of two weeks.

Post payment handling was very similar to how scammers operate. Communication slowed and progress was pushed back. In the end, I received my order. Thanks.

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 81.8%
8   2   1

Post payment handling was very similar to how scammers operate. Communication slowed and progress was pushed back. In the end, I received my order. Thanks.
This person has the items and filed a charge back. So who is doing the scamming. I have no lights and no money.

huste

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
This person has the items and filed a charge back. So who is doing the scamming. I have no lights and no money.

I asked for tracking and you said you said it would be delivered Friday. Sent you messages about it and you took longer than usual to respond. I waited until Monday no response. After you stalled for a week I did have to file a claim to protect myself and that’s when you finally dropped off the item.

We have to stay on top of our purchases from scammers already and you running things the way you do, you should expect people to file complaints.

Do better as a seller communication with your customers. Not that hard.

Again thanks for sending the items. PayPal should close the case in your favor.

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 81.8%
8   2   1
As I told you. I dropped off like 20 packages at the access point. Ones I got back in town I called. They found the item and shipped it with the same original tracking number. You got the item and refuse to close the claim and just let it age out. And if PayPal doesn’t decide in my favor I’m out the lights and the money. Do better.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back