Reefapalooza meadowlands 2024!

stewy14

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my tickets! I am going to be going on Sunday! what should I look out for? I know that sbb is going, I know that reefco is going(great store in north eastern nj, it was featured on wwc at one point) but what else? any lizards? I saw that stuff is going to be discounted up to 80%?! I would like to hear your take on this and what you think and what you are hoping for!

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my tickets! I am going to be going on Sunday! what should I look out for? I know that sbb is going, I know that reefco is going(great store in north eastern nj, it was featured on wwc at one point) but what else? any lizards? I saw that stuff is going to be discounted up to 80%?! I would like to hear your take on this and what you think and what you are hoping for!
If you are planning on buying coral or livestock, make sure you bring a cooler. It'll make your life a whole lot easier to carry everything around. Also, come swing by our R2R booth. We are going to have free goodies to give to anyone who comes and stops by!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back