ReefBreeders Photon v2

RussellS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having trouble connecting my reefbreeders photon v2 to WiFi. I have done all the steps. I have turned off the 5ghz network on my WiFi so it is only 2.4ghz. I can get it to run through and set up the light. But when I go to set the schedule nothing comes on. If I go back to light settings it says please reconnect to WiFi. Is there a reason it keeps losing connection? I am lost on what to do? I have tried to redo the setup multiple times. Please help

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe reach out to reefbreeders and see if they can help out. I have three of the v2 photons but have never had any issues with wifi. My router is only 2.4 tho I'm nut sure they act differently on a dual band.
I have dual band (5/2.4) and 3 photon's, no issues.

I am having trouble connecting my reefbreeders photon v2 to WiFi. I have done all the steps. I have turned off the 5ghz network on my WiFi so it is only 2.4ghz. I can get it to run through and set up the light. But when I go to set the schedule nothing comes on. If I go back to light settings it says please reconnect to WiFi. Is there a reason it keeps losing connection? I am lost on what to do? I have tried to redo the setup multiple times. Please help
Reach out to reefbreeders, they are responsive and will help you!

OP
OP
R

RussellS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have dual band (5/2.4) and 3 photon's, no issues.

Reach out to reefbreeders, they are responsive and will help you!
I’m going to reach out to reef breeders if I can’t get it to work tonight. Did you have to pause the 5ghz to connect to the light?

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED A TANK EMERGENCY? SHARE YOUR STORY IN THE COMMENTS!

• Unfortunately, yes.

Votes: 47 65.3%
  • Thankfully, no.

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other (pleas explain).

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back