GothFishKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A while ago I decided to make a refugium in one of the chambers on my Fluval Evo 13.5g, so I ordered a set of chamber inserts on Etsy. I ordered this specific one because it routes the flow through the entirety of each chamber as seen in the first pic, but I feel like I’m getting scammed at this point. I ordered it towards the end of June, with expected delivery being June 29 to July 3. The dude created the label and then messaged me saying it will be on its way “tomorrow” on July 1. He didn’t ship it on the 2nd like promised, so yesterday (July 5) I messaged him asking when he would ship it and once again he said “tomorrow.” It is now past post office close time on July 6 and it’s still not shipped. Oh and also he just put the same item on sale on his Etsy page today, which is frustrating. I’m ready to order my chaeto and pods as soon as it gets here, but I’m considering cancelling my order and going with another option. I don’t know if the other option I found is the right choice though, so I need help deciding. I’ve read that most people go with this option for this, it’s the Intank inserts. But I don’t know if the flow not being as directed as the other option will be an issue, because I was planning on putting some netting over the trays to keep loose chaeto from getting into the display tank. Also, if I went with this option, would it be best if I put the fuge in chamber 1 or 2?
IMG_8405.png
IMG_8402.png

IMG_8403.png
IMG_8401.png
IMG_8407.png
IMG_8409.png

Formulator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you considered an external algae scrubber? Might be more space efficient and would probably be more effective than the small amount of chaeto you can fit in those baskets.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back