• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Resetting Tank

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mrtakeoff53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I’ve decided it’s time for a tank reset. Something just isn’t right with the tank and I’m struggling to get corals growing. Ive been in the hobby 25 years and this is the first tank I’ve struggled to get going with corals (fish are fat and happy). There are also a few pests in the tank (aptasia, asterina starfish, vermetid snails, bubble algae) and I just need to start over.

So I’m selling all the livestock, but a little differently. Fish are as listed in comments but corals are ‘make your own offer’. I know there are pests in the tank and I’d rather you pay what YOU think it’s worth than kill it during the reset. Most corals are MUCH bigger than pictured. My loss is your gain. Here is a list of what is available.

Fish:
$150 - 6” Blue Hippo Tang (2.5 years old)
$75 - 4” 2-spot Bristletooth Tang (2 years old)
$15 each - 2 clownfish
$20 - 1 Midas Benny
$FREE - 3 green chromis (2.5 years old)
$ FREE - Emerald Crab

Corals:
Zoa (multiple kinds, most with 20+ polyps)
Rose gold hammer (2 heads)
Gold hammer (single head)
Green splatter hammer (splitting head)
Short tentacle hammer (8+ heads)
Mint green hammer (single head)
Green hammer (splitting head)
Yellow/green SPS 2.5” frag
Multiple purple Stylophora frags
Sunset Montipora

DM for more details or requesting more pictures. Located in San Antonio.

IMG_7006.jpeg IMG_7005.jpeg

REEF2REEF

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back