• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC DOUGHBOY SHROOMS $450+ shipped

Item Price
$450-$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got some more Doughboy shrooms available. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping.

These are all the real deal doughboys, don’t be fooled by fakes that are going around. I’ve had a few people that bought fakes and came to me afterwards for a real one. Babies are hard to tell the difference between when they are young, once they mature the patterns come in which separates these from any other yuma.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging. In the rare event of a doa I will provide a replacement coral at the same size but shipping cost is responsible by the buyer. Pictures must be taken and sent as proof for doa policy.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

IMG_8690.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg
IMG_3560.jpeg

These are the current doughboys for sale down below. All prices include shipping anywhere in the USA with doa policy. The shrooms are all mounted on 1.25” squares for size reference.

IMG_4017.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg
IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4024.jpeg

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My Doughboy from you is definitely at the top of my favorite corals in my tank! Beautiful piece, probably 4ish inches now!

You’re flooding your own market :p Glws

Glad to hear you’re happy with it and it’s doing well. Thank you once again for the purchase. I would love to see what it looks like now for you.

As for the market, yes I have to lol. I got so many babies that I can’t hold on to all of them so I release them in stages as they are ready and a decent size.

Julio Reyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some more Doughboy shrooms available. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping.

These are all the real deal doughboys, don’t be fooled by fakes that are going around. I’ve had a few people that bought fakes and came to me afterwards for a real one. Babies are hard to tell the difference between when they are young, once they mature the patterns come in which separates these from any other yuma.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging. In the rare event of a doa I will provide a replacement coral at the same size but shipping cost is responsible by the buyer. Pictures must be taken and sent as proof for doa policy.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

IMG_8690.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg
IMG_3560.jpeg

These are the current doughboys for sale down below. All prices include shipping anywhere in the USA with doa policy. The shrooms are all mounted on 1.25” squares for size reference.

IMG_4017.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg
IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4024.jpeg
Hello still have Doughboy 8?

WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER HAVING A FOWLR TANK? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FIRST FISH?

• Yes!

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • No...

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I already have one!

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I did have one, but I don't anymore...

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back