SBB - LIVE SALE- 3 day event 1750 corals. Our Largest sale ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 6, Guests: 2)

felda001

Getting old sucks. Beats the alternative though
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget dry counties, no sale on Sundays, and the corrupt businesses and local politicians who own 2 liquor stores so they won't allow anymore licenses because competition, I mean we don't easy access to minors, or something like that...
I’m only speaking for Costco rules. But yes all of those are issues that come up when discussing the ridiculousness that is liquor sales in this country. And that’s before you start discussing shipping

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Steak for Rob. It was walking distance and I didn’t feel like driving
Texas Roadhouse is just down a few traffic lights, on the right next to kohl's a d cross from Krispy creme donuts. Across the street is tucanos Brazilian grill. In n out burgers is near Lowes around same area as Outback

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I’m only speaking for Costco rules. But yes all of those are issues that come up when discussing the ridiculousness that is liquor sales in this country. And that’s before you start discussing shipping
Well I don't live near a Costco :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
One day I might experience it.
I Love You Reaction Gif GIF by Death Wish Coffee

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget dry counties, no sale on Sundays, and the corrupt businesses and local politicians who own 2 liquor stores so they won't allow anymore licenses because competition, I mean we don't easy access to minors, or something like that...
We had all those here in Massachusetts, but then liquor stores on the border with NH got fed up with losing business due to the NH state liquor stores being open Sundays and it finally trickled all thru the state. Dry towns are a joke too..people just go to the town next door and bring it back..

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 37 37.4%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back