OP
FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for internal or external?

external/Hang On Tank
plug n play

I do know that the Deltec MCE300 and the Warner Marine H1 are two of the best on the market, I am leaning heavily toward Warner because they are quality and I hear great things about them, whereas the Deltec is a bit pricey but also good. I just wanted to see if there was something else out there that I had not stumbled upon

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as HOB those I believe are going to your top choices. Can't go wrong with either.

OP
OP
FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as HOB those I believe are going to your top choices. Can't go wrong with either.

that's what I figured and like I mentioned I am leaning heavy toward Warner becasue Jon is a sponsor and I have been a big fan of their products for a long time

NVTE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think other one is CPR, you can get used one for cheap. It work well for small tank.

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, Warner Marine has great reviews on everything they make so I don't think you can go wrong. On my 24g I have a Euro-Reef which sadly I don't care to much for.

pwoller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the tunze nano skimmer, I had one and they are great little skimmers.

Sr5_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have an open top or a modded hood it matters i guess, if you have an open top ive had a warner marine Hang on and they are awesome. I use a tunzee 9002 now and it works pretty good. GOOD enough for a nano. For small tanks i prefer to do larger w/c more frequently cause its so easy.
let us know what you get and your opinion on it
Heres a pic of the tunzee, it was recently cleaned but still produced great foam and skim for a little skimmer
DSC02692-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have an open top or a modded hood it matters i guess, if you have an open top ive had a warner marine Hang on and they are awesome. I use a tunzee 9002 now and it works pretty good. GOOD enough for a nano. For small tanks i prefer to do larger w/c more frequently cause its so easy.
let us know what you get and your opinion on it
Heres a pic of the tunzee, it was recently cleaned but still produced great foam and skim for a little skimmer
DSC02692-1.jpg
Yup, I have always been a big water change guy with my tank but I wanted to add a skimmer after all this time to help polish the water a bit more, see if it takes it to the next level so to speak :bigsmile:

I will definitely let you know what skimmer I get, I am leaning big time toward the Warner Marine H1

Sr5_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay one thing with the tunzee over the H1 is the size and space. Tunzee will slip into your middle compartment and the H1 will have like 4-5 inches of space behind the tank. It is absolutely up to you lets see if i can dig up a pick with my old WM..

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for the price i really like the reef octopus hang on skimmers you can get a really overrated skimmer for 24 gallons for a lot less money than a deltec rated for that tank/

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back