☆☆ - Spring Grow-Out Class 3 - The Points & Says WOW Nice Efflo Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Class 3 - 2024 Spring Grow-Out Contest, featuring The Points & Says WOW Nice Efflo!!!!

Wow That Efflo.png

This thread will be used for monthly submissions of your growing frag progress!

THE RULES - Please read as some have changed from the previous contests.

Rule 1: Competition will last for One Year from the date you receive your contest frag.

Rule 2: The initial submission (baseline) must be measured on the included frag plug, with the official ruler, within 7 days of reciept.

Rule 2.1: The initial submission will also be your first months pic as well.

Rule 3: The last submission must be within 365 days of your first official entry.

Rule 3.1: As a general rule, there should be a total of 13 pics (12 monthly pics and a final pic) if you do not miss a submission.

Rule 4: The provided ruler must be against your frag for every months’ submission photo.

Rule 5: A picture must be submitted by the end of the month, every month. The last calendar day of each month is the absolute deadline, local time will be considered valid for deadline purposes. I have given a little leeway on this in the past, but we have four organizers this time around, and so for consistency, there will be no deviation.

Rule 5.1: Optionally your monthly submission may be accompanied by your current water parameters, par readings, or any other you deem pertinent to the growth of your contest frag.

Rule 6: After the baseline photo, you can remove the coral from the plug and mount it anywhere that you choose. If placed on a disk it can be moved around the tank. I encourage experimentation with placement as no two frags will grow the exact same, and some can be so picky that a half an inch makes a difference between no growth and explosive growth.

Rule 7: You may take up to 2 consecutive months 'off' without submitting a photo, PM your contest lead if you would like to request this.

Rule 7.1: The "months off" cannot be the first or last month's submission.

Rule 8: When submitting your entry, please tag @Reefing102, @Jasonak, @Mschmidt, and @Troylee so that we may not it in our records.

Rule 9: In the event you change your screen name from the one listed below, please contact an event organizer to make the change official in our records.

Feel free to PM any BattleCrew Member or @Battlecorals with any questions regarding the contest.

The lucky contestants for this contest are as follows (organizers may or may not participate, it is their option):

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Last edited:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my new lights just in time, i will be using a Kessil 500X and use the sps preset, this is my first time using Kessil’s, i also got a awesome Battle Box this week thank you Adam everything is looking great

JayM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Class 3 - 2024 Spring Grow-Out Contest, featuring The Points & Says WOW Nice Efflo!!!!

Wow That Efflo.png

This thread will be used for monthly submissions of your growing frag progress!

THE RULES - Please read as some have changed from the previous contests.

Rule 1: Competition will last for One Year from the date you receive your contest frag.

Rule 2: The initial submission (baseline) must be measured on the included frag plug, with the official ruler, within 7 days of reciept.

Rule 2.1: The initial submission will also be your first months pic as well.

Rule 3: The last submission must be within 365 days of your first official entry.

Rule 3.1: As a general rule, there should be a total of 13 pics (12 monthly pics and a final pic) if you do not miss a submission.

Rule 4: The provided ruler must be against your frag for every months’ submission photo.

Rule 5: A picture must be submitted by the end of the month, every month. The last calendar day of each month is the absolute deadline, local time will be considered valid for deadline purposes. I have given a little leeway on this in the past, but we have four organizers this time around, and so for consistency, there will be no deviation.

Rule 5.1: Optionally your monthly submission may be accompanied by your current water parameters, par readings, or any other you deem pertinent to the growth of your contest frag.

Rule 6: After the baseline photo, you can remove the coral from the plug and mount it anywhere that you choose. If placed on a disk it can be moved around the tank. I encourage experimentation with placement as no two frags will grow the exact same, and some can be so picky that a half an inch makes a difference between no growth and explosive growth.

Rule 7: You may take up to 2 consecutive months 'off' without submitting a photo, PM your contest lead if you would like to request this.

Rule 7.1: The "months off" cannot be the first or last month's submission.

Rule 8: When submitting your entry, please tag @Reefing102, @Jasonak, @Mschmidt, and @Troylee so that we may not it in our records.

Rule 9: In the event you change your screen name from the one listed below, please contact an event organizer to make the change official in our records.

Feel free to PM any organizer or @Battlecorals with any questions regarding the contest.

The lucky contestants for this contest are as follows (organizers may or may not participate, it is their option):

You can edit out my second entry. I only purchased one frag as I saw some more interest in participating before I placed the order, and it looks like we're at 25 without it anyway.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can edit out my second entry. I only purchased one frag as I saw some more interest in participating before I placed the order, and it looks like we're at 25 without it anyway.
I’ll have to edit it when I have access to my desktop but rest assured I’ll fix it :)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back