• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chunky GMK Frags, prices include shipping :)

Item Price
$175-$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've got 3 nice GMK frags that are about to start overgrowing the frag plugs so I need to move them quick! They are priced individually, or take all 3 for $475 shipped! These guys are super bright, have large polyps, and grow FAST! PM me if you're interested, thanks!

~Standard DOA applies. Send me a clear picture of DOA coral (in the bag) within 2 hours of a first attempt delivery and I will work with you on either a replacement or refund, your choice (buyer pays shipping charge on replacement(s)). I will cover DOAs caused by shipping delays. Delays aren't your fault, and they aren't mine either but they happen and they definitely SUCK. In the event of DOAs due to shipping delay I will replace your corals with an equivalent piece(s) or something else of equal value if an equivalent replacement is not available at the time. I ask that you, the buyer, cover the shipping charge for the replacement(s). I feel this is a fair solution in such a situation, hopefully you do as well! That pretty much sums it up. I'm very easy to work with and ultimately just want people to get what they pay for and be happy with their corals!

GMK #1, 7 polyps $225 shipped.
_MG_5291.JPG

GMK #2, 5 polyps $175 shipped.
_MG_5292.JPG

GMK #3, 6 polyps $200 shipped.
_MG_5293.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That was fast-now I want to grow these things!

I have more. Plan to post them this weekend.

These grow very well for me, probably in the top 3 of fastest growing zoas that I have. When I cut these it's always into single polyp frags. So all three of these were just one polyp per plug a couple of months ago.

Back