Coral Maynia Live Sale 2024 3000+ Corals Up To 80% Off!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TEASERSBAR.jpg

LSCM00046.jpg
LSCM00047.jpg
LSCM00048.jpg
LSCM00049.jpg
LSCM00050.jpg
LSCM00051.jpg
LSCM00052.jpg
LSCM00053.jpg
LSCM00054.jpg

sanchez420

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on the link for shipping on the first page of this thread and it says it’s sold out, can we use the link posted above this comment?

Eldritch_blast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on the link for shipping on the first page of this thread and it says it’s sold out, can we use the link posted above this comment?
You can also just purchase shipping with your first order, you won’t be charged again throughout the sale for shipping. Pretty sure you will need a WWC account for this.

Someone who’s done this before please do chime in I’m just basing this off what I’ve read on instructions.

eledile

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
based on what the item description on their website looks like, the sold out one secured you a free shirt and picking your delivery date (which I am going to assume would be an earlier date but don't quote me). you will still be able to participate in the sale, but you will have to go thru shipping details when you checkout so it will take a little longer for the first corals you trying to get.

Eldritch_blast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
based on what the item description on their website looks like, the sold out one secured you a free shirt and picking your delivery date (which I am going to assume would be an earlier date but don't quote me). you will still be able to participate in the sale, but you will have to go thru shipping details when you checkout so it will take a little longer for the first corals you trying to get.
Sounds like a good reason to use the above link right now then, thanks!

Edit: I do not see that link anymore and not finding anything available to purchase when I search site for shipping. Guess I’ll have to just try to add during sale checkout?

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back