I have 15 questions and I want people to try to answer as many as they can

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Chiavetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What's the most surprising or unexpected thing you've learned from maintaining an aquarium over the years?
  2. Have you ever had any particularly unusual or rare species in your aquarium? If so, what was the experience like?
  3. How has your approach to aquarium keeping evolved since you first started? Any major changes or breakthroughs?
  4. Can you share a memorable story about one of the inhabitants in your aquarium?
  5. What's your favorite aspect of aquarium keeping? Is it the design, the ecosystem maintenance, or something else entirely?
  6. Have you encountered any challenges or setbacks in your aquarium journey? How did you overcome them?
  7. Do you have a favorite species or type of fish? What draws you to them?
  8. Have you ever been involved in breeding fish or other aquatic creatures? If so, what was the process like?
  9. How do you find balance in your aquarium ecosystem, ensuring all inhabitants thrive together?
  10. Have you ever traveled specifically to see or collect species for your aquarium? Any memorable trips?
  11. What advice would you give to someone who's new to aquarium keeping but eager to learn and succeed?
  12. Are there any myths or misconceptions about aquarium keeping that you'd like to debunk based on your experience?
  13. How do you incorporate creativity into the design and layout of your aquarium?
  14. Have you ever tried any unconventional methods or techniques in aquarium maintenance or aquascaping? How did they turn out?
  15. What role does your aquarium play in your life beyond being a hobby? Does it serve as a source of relaxation, inspiration, or education?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree I feel like you would have some really good answers in this thread

These are great questions! I feel like the community would be better served if you could ask one of these questions everyday instead of all in one thread. Plus we like to feature good threads like these as individual threads! Tag @Gumbies R Us in your threads so he can take a look and decide if we can use them in our daily email. :)

OP
OP
William Chiavetta

William Chiavetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are great questions! I feel like the community would be better served if you could ask one of these questions everyday instead of all in one thread. Plus we like to feature good threads like these as individual threads! Tag @Gumbies R Us in your threads so he can take a look and decide if we can use them in our daily email. :)
Alright thanks for the advice. should i take this post down?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can lock this one and then you create the new one! I'll do that now! We appreciate you creating good content for all the people here in the community! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back