IM Nuvo 20 Acro/Acan Build

Winslow___

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are two corals I love in this world and it’s acropora and Micromussa (a few chalices too…) so I am going to combine them! I have been wanting a desk tank so I picked up the Innovative Marine nuvo 20 and decided to give it a shot. This is going to be a bare bottom white light only tank. I have never done bare bottom so I am exited about the challenge.
Gear:
IM Nuvo 20
Sicca 1.0
2x mp 10
3x Dalua Illumagic pixel fraggers
Tampa bay live rock and 4 year old live rock
Accurasea salt
IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4097.jpeg
IMG_4093.jpeg

I added the other MP10 after the pictures.

I don’t plan on adding a lot of fish to the tank though I do have a Baby Cherub angel in QT that I will grow out here till it gets too big and transfer over. I also have a Tampa bay mantis shrimp I might add.

This is my first thread so I will try my best. I am excited about this tank and am eager to get it rolling!

OP
OP
W

Winslow___

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update!
So I was going to wait longer to put coral in but I came home from a long weekend and saw in my hast in my tank break down corals were touching. So I put all the stung/fallen corals in here. The hammers won’t stay just heal then give to coworkers! Was given a torch today as well that won’t stay either. First acros are in by necessity base off of STN. My favorite garf bonsai and a brown WWC good ol grimmace.
The springeri damsels are going to QT in the tank to get moved over with other damsels in my 60 gallon.

Maybe I am just exited but I do very much enjoy this tank!

IMG_4149.jpeg
IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4153.jpeg

Wait till the acans color up again!

Back