OP
OP
sugar

sugar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you pre-plan your rockscape? I found myself moving rocks around for days even after i thought i had everything set up. breaking apart rods and glue because i said to myself "going to leave it like this forever" and forever lasting 3 hours.

The plan was to take a lot of time and and carefully design a scape! But I did not do that. Lol.

I ran into a mental roadblock when I started to wonder what I would do with all the coral-covered rock in my current tank which will all be moved over.

So, the left side of my new scape I really like (with a few more small tweaks). But the right side will change. I will probably take out some of the larger rocks and smash them up for smaller pieces and rubble, to make room for my coral/rock pieces that will have to go in.

The right side of my scape is too chunky and large anyways and I wanted more space between the two main "islands" and maybe fit a smaller structure for my zoa garden between them! All while trying to make as many caves and tunnels as I can.

I am literally the WORST for constantly changing up my scape and never happy. I think my new plan will work for my needs!

I got more glue and epoxy to help things hold together and be super careful to not drop rocks or have them fall over.

Last edited:

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the lighting and it looks stunning already
Like you said some head scratching coming up with the rock scape . But it just shows take your time and it all comes together. But again you’re tank and lights are stunning thank you for the share

Back