Pohls coral vitalizer

nick0206

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also use the "coral vitalizer." Liquid and concentrated food for all corals.
Another very good product is Sponge Power - food for sponges, corals also consume it as feed.
The sponges that live on our live rocks perform an invisible but very useful job in filtering water.
I also use "Amino SPS", in my opinion, one of the best amino acids, as well as "Amino LPS".
Flatworm Stop is also a very useful product. It strengthens the mucous of the corals and helping it to fight against flats and helps corals recover quickly from injuries.

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pohls xtra is trace elements, Pohls xtra special is trace elements and aminos, coral Vitalizer is straight up liquid coral food.
Xtra contain already amino, what is liquid food for you if not amino's?

GrimReefer51

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the entire line and do use it , applied before lights out
I highly recommend the KZ colors 1-2-3-4 which contain boron, potassium, and other elements for a mixed reef. Also the acro Glow and Amino Acid is good.
BE SURE TO REFRIDGERATE THE VITALIZER.
Is the vinegar in this product like a carbon source? I'm thinking that's why it doesn't raise nutrients right. It's equally balanced is my guess. If so, would over dosing this stuff drop my nutrients? I'm curious to see what you think

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could be but only Pohl know it ... overdosing would not drop your nutrients but increase your algua.. it is still a nutrient,

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Vitalizer is as mentioned, straight up coral food. A great supplement to those feeding processed fish foods, Nanos, or low bioload scenarios. I imagine it contains fatty acids, lipids, omegas, and other nutrients. Highly concentrated coral food, best fed when feeder polyps are out and hunting. This food will likely cause polyp reaction, and is a great supplement from KZ. AF Energy is essentially the same product.
Happy Reefing.

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Vitalizer is as mentioned, straight up coral food. A great supplement to those feeding processed fish foods, Nanos, or low bioload scenarios. I imagine it contains fatty acids, lipids, omegas, and other nutrients. Highly concentrated coral food, best fed when feeder polyps are out and hunting. This food will likely cause polyp reaction, and is a great supplement from KZ. AF Energy is essentially the same product.
Happy Reefing.
you can not compare AF Energy or other products to KZ. Pohl as experienced over 20 years to develop these products, adjusted them slowly after coral reactions a product same as ZEOFOOD for example contains 22 different aminos, 19 Vitamins + others substances, some of his products contain over 70 ingredients. No other product on the market as that. You think big brands that put out a product in just a few months or for the best one after two years can't claim same complexity and experience on corals that KZ has.This is unknowned to most of the people

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can not compare AF Energy or other products to KZ. Pohl as experienced over 20 years to develop these products, adjusted them slowly after coral reactions a product same as ZEOFOOD for example contains 22 different aminos, 19 Vitamins + others substances, some of his products contain over 70 ingredients. No other product on the market as that. You think big brands that put out a product in just a few months or for the best one after two years can't claim same complexity and experience on corals that KZ has.This is unknowned to most of the people

Hello,
I guess you are a zeo head, lol, or influencer, so no need for debate. AF in states for 8 years now, not months brother! I am stoked for your knowledge of Zeovit, I am a huge fan since running full out Zeovit in 2006. My mentor was Don Miller, from Tampa, he was an OG Zeo Tank of Quarter, go look it up my friend! My username was plyleo2, still archived...

Last edited:

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I guess you are a zeo head, lol, or influencer, so no need for debate. AF in states for 8 years now, not months brother! I am stoked for your knowledge of Zeovit, I am a huge fan since running full out Zeovit in 2006. My mentor was Don Miller, from Tampa, he was an OG Zeo Tank of Quarter, go look it up my friend! My username was plyleo2, still archived...
I'm in the hobby since twenty years and try near every method on the market and now most of the manufacturer also, but not zeo because I was thinking that it brings the corals close to the death, wich it is absolutely not. But As I leave in Europe and are just a few ours a way from zeovit, when I bought corals I had the chance to speak with M. Pohls he told me about his experiences and all the efforts and development he puts inside observing over years how each elements acts on Corals... When he explain you that, then you unterstand why it is different and why the products are different from other manufacturers.
Then I decided after a very recent unfortunated crash because of vibrio to give zeo a try and after two days only the vibrio completely Stoped and after two weeks I even not more have algua and corals looks betters each day. This finished to convinced me. I could also see his results in his farm,I never saw such resultst anywhere else.

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone try mixing these various coral foods with reef snow first? I see how long my reef snow lingers around so figured it might better deliver the actual foods to the corals….

Or, would the food linger around just as well without the coral snow?

-Matt

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 73.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back