OP
OP
Summitwynds2

Summitwynds2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad my Cade thread convinced you to get an IM. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Seriously though... looking forward to this. Love the dims of the 112!
Yeah, It is kind of funny. Your Cade tank really is nice!

I really wasnt considering a cube shape at all. Then saw your new tank and you did mention you wanted to do another cube but didn't have the room for the IM112. I remember the cube you had that was set up in the middle of your room. Pretty slick! So I looked into the 112 further and it really was a good option for my space, budget and age.

OP
OP
Summitwynds2

Summitwynds2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got mine. Very excited. Post pics of yours when you've got em!
Got pictures of yours? Im trying to decide what lights and pumps to run on mine. And where to place the pumps. I really want to leave the sides and front clear of any equipment. Im wondering if a couple IceCap Gyres would work on the back wall.

Sixdinnersquid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got pictures of yours? Im trying to decide what lights and pumps to run on mine. And where to place the pumps. I really want to leave the sides and front clear of any equipment. Im wondering if a couple IceCap Gyres would work on the back wall.
I've only just been able to get the stand out of the box, and the water test completed, so not much to look at. I'll post when I have it on the stand, even if dry.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 71 40.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 50.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back