ROCK POOL REEF KEEPERS GROUP

PeterErc

View Badges
Reaction score
You are a great Part of this group and when it goes private every thing will be good we only have a small amount of members but quality is better than numbers I have removed some badges from people that have not put any input in to the group. But it’s great to see you back . We will be doing some giveaways later in the year to thank our members. My idea was to get good people together and it doesn’t need to be all about Rock pooling because it’s a
limited subject. When private members can feel confident in posting and there will be no BS just friendly People. And if any member feel they are uncomfortable about anything happening in the group we have Three mods
Orchid Miss. I can’t think and myself so don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns
Lets get together and form a better group
And finally welcome back
thanks, sounds like a wiener to me, you can count me in, except hold the wiener

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I had one at one time and idk how I lost it I was in
You probably had your badge removed because you have not put any input into the group if you can
be friendly and have proper conversation with other members over time you can get your badge back if you’re not willing to put input into the group you will soon be unable to view anything in this group so really it’s up to you

Minifoot77

Jack of all trades and a master of none
View Badges
Reaction score
You probably had your badge removed because you have not put any input into the group if you can
be friendly and have proper conversation with other members over time you can get your badge back if you’re not willing to put input into the group you will soon be unable to view anything in this group so really it’s up to you
Post 890...I post here and interact with you a good bit idk why I was removed

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Post 890...I post here and interact with you a good bit idk why I was removed
Tell our members what you’re doing in your reefing life this is input into the group not just once a year. Don’t feel single out I think I removed 8or9 badges because they are not contributing to the group this is a new thing and it won’t be changing anytime soon. .

William Chiavetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Says the newer user with quite the list of groups that added up very quickly ;) :face-savoring-food:
Arrested Development Flirt GIF
I'm active in all of them...

William Chiavetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Once this group becomes private I'll do the urchin giveaway

Back