Share your tank with quanta light bars please!

ajremington68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get a feel for what type of quanta i want to use. Have a 180 and thinking of doing 2 4ft light bars in the hood. If you run only quanta lights can you share a pic of your tank and what light bars you are running. Leaning towards 2 quanta pro reef crest daylight. Or 2 quanta pro og pop. I like the blue but I hate to much blue, but then I’m not sure if the reef crest will be to much white, and I don’t think you can adjust the amount of blue and white in them? Plug and play?

OP
OP
ajremington68

ajremington68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyway anyone knows someone from Quanta Pro and can tag them to see if they have photo combos of just the light bars by themselves and then also for say a reef crest + meso blue? I cannot find photos anywhere of just the Light bars being ran to see the coloring.

Boehmtown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm my opinion I would go meso blue and use any Adjustable white light, like a hygger, or aquarium coop , cheap reef lights or whatever to adjust the color to your liking. A little white goes a long way

Pond_rocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using Reef Crest only and been loving results! Simple 20 gallon long with a single 2' bar. Par readings atop the upper rack is around 150 and 110-75 on the lower racks. No filter or editing to the photo from an iphone. Also have an og pop bar that I can update this with too if you're curious. The og pop is gorgeous!
IMG_0484.jpeg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 68 40.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 85 50.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back