• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$2850 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RyanDSm1th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have to start traveling for work, possibly longer than a week. This was very unexpected and I have decided to break down my tank. I would prefer to sell this complete. Price includes the stand, tank, water storage, all equipment, corals and fish. I have had this system up and running since spring of 2021. Here is what I have:

Water Storage:
-Two 40 gallon NSF storage tanks, one for RO, one for salt mix
-MD-55RLT - 1104 GPH - Iwaki Pump. Would use this to pump RO to the ATO and fresh salt water to the tank from my laundry room. It is plumbed so that you can siphon from the tank as well using flexible hosing to your desired length. I use 3/4" tubing and coil it back up when done. Plumbing is sch80 pipe and valves. The stand can be re-configured, but it is made out of 316 stainless steel strut and 3/4" ply.
-6 Stage Deluxe Plus 100 GPD RO/DI System w/TDS meters

IMG_4815.JPEG

Tank:
-Aqua Japan 90 gal 48" W x 18" D x 24" T
Stand is 31.5" tall, piano key white
-Glass sump, 3 chamber
- Qty.2 - VarioS-4 Controllable DC Pump (1050 GPH) - Reef Octopus. One is new in box and was my emergency backup, just in case.
- Qty.2 - A360X LED Aquarium Light With Wifi Dongle & A-Series Mounting Arm - Tuna Blue – Kessil
- Kessil H80 Tuna Flora Refugeium LED Light
- ProfiLux 4 Mega Set - Black - GHL. I have a new PH probe for it, still in the box new. Purchased last month.
- Qty. 2 - VorTech MP40QD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump - EcoTech Marine
- Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite Protein Skimmer
- Reef Octopus 5" Internal Space saver Protein Skimmer, Top of the collection cup is chipped but doesn't leak.
- Auqa Gadget 5 Gallon Hydrofill Reservoir - Innovative Marine
- Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off – Tunze
- Other misc reactors and pumps that I experimented with, still usable.
- Every kind of Hana checker you would ever need including Hana salinity checker.
- Extra DI resin, about a 10lb box of Polyfill. I use that instead of socks.
- I have a UV light as well that is made for a spa that I put in a month ago. I was on the fence whether or not to plumb inline with the return, I used a small pump instead and it circulates one of the sump chambers.

Fish and Coral:
* I'm not the best at all of the fancy names on the torches and goni's and the few SPS so forgive me.
Purple and pink tip torch, Tiger torch? 2 heads, one is clearly pinching
Dragon soul/Hellfire torch? 6 heads at least
Purple and green torch, 2heads
24k, banana torch? 2 heads one appears to be pinching. The tips were blue, now they're more white.
Big chunk of Space Invader, 6" round 7" tall approx
5" round piece of mummy eye
yellow SPS with reddish/ brown hairs 3"
Green and peach SPS 3"
Green and pink tip SPS 5"
Pink cyphastrea
orange cyphastrea
meteor shower cyphastrea
3 different color of favia's
2 octo spawns , multiple heads on each. The clowns host the big one and never leave.
Big chunk of stylo
A few Acans
Green and pink Goni, it's about the size of a baseball
Solid pink goni, size of a baseball
Light teal and yellow goni, about the size of a softball.
Purple goni.
Multiple head elegance.
Hammers: there is a bunch. If you add them all up , it's about 100 heads in total. Various colors.
Some zoa's and a few other corals I probably missed.

Fish:
Pair of bonded clowns
Melanurus wrasse
fire fish
flame fin tang
black and white chromis
These fish have been in there since day one. I had to re-home other fish due to coral nipping and aggression a few years back and didn't try introducing others.

IMG_4849.JPEG

IMG_4863.JPEG
IMG_4854.JPEG
IMG_4807.JPEG
IMG_4803.JPEG
IMG_4861.JPEG

$2850 for all of it. I can help break it down and load it. Call me 760-535-0052.
I am a long time browser of R2R, even though I didn't post and really appreciate the information that was easily found on here. It helped tremendously when getting into reefing.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back