Tidal Gardens "I ❤️ CORAL" Valentine's Sale >>FREE CORALS, $5 and $10 CORALS, Free Shipping, $1,000+ IN GIVEAWAYS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaways are live!

TG Supernova Hammer $235.00 Value
HOW TO ENTER
-Comment on this thread NOW till February 17th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
-BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

5178-stock_1.jpg
I have the perfect spot for this stunner! WOW!

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget jewelry or flowers, this girl will take corals for Valentine’s Day (and any day!). Well..I’ll take a rock flower! Lol

Truly though, Than’s corals are always
just before dawn fire GIF

I can’t wait for the sale!

Great News Lol GIF by NBC

Miclmcorallover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaways are live!

TG Supernova Hammer $235.00 Value
HOW TO ENTER
-Comment on this thread NOW till February 17th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
-BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

5178-stock_1.jpg
that is beautiful

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested! I have really been enjoying the videos by Than and Tidal Gardens. You can tell he has a legit background in the biological sciences, and I am super impressed with the videography; really nicely done videos!

I'm a little confused on how the sale works, the shipping, getting a shipping time, etc., but I'm tagging along.

Thanks, @Tidal Gardens

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested! I have really been enjoying the videos by Than and Tidal Gardens. You can tell he has a legit background in the biological sciences, and I am super impressed with the videography; really nicely done videos!

I'm a little confused on how the sale works, the shipping, getting a shipping time, etc., but I'm tagging along.

Thanks, @Tidal Gardens
Shipping breaks down like this.
If you need a specific date for your order to ship, check out with a shipping module here. This will reserve the specific date you need for $1. If not, we will schedule your shipping date at our discretion. We strongly advise that everyone check out with the Shipping Date Module to best fit their schedule.

If you spend OVER $275.00 then shipping is FREE
If you spend UNDER $275.00 then shipping is $34.99

If at any point you paid $34.99 for shipping and have then gone over the $275.00 threshold during the sale, we will automatically refund your $34.99 shipping.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping breaks down like this.
If you need a specific date for your order to ship, check out with a shipping module here. This will reserve the specific date you need for $1. If not, we will schedule your shipping date at our discretion. We strongly advise that everyone check out with the Shipping Date Module to best fit their schedule.

If you spend OVER $275.00 then shipping is FREE
If you spend UNDER $275.00 then shipping is $34.99

If at any point you paid $34.99 for shipping and have then gone over the $275.00 threshold during the sale, we will automatically refund your $34.99 shipping.
Thank you for the reply!

So as a new customer I should first make an account at Tidal Gardens in advance of the sale. I'm unconcerned with the shipping date as I'm home to receive the order at any time, but if it helps you guys I'd do the $1 shipping date module. Last, I should purchase the actually shipping, $35, in advance of the sale. Then I think I should be ready to go when the sale is live?

Thanks very much for your help, I very much like your videos, and would like to try to hop in on this sale!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOW THE SALE WORKS

We will be posting a new batch of WYSIWYG corals EVERY 4-6 MINUTES starting at 11:00 AM EST. Each item will be shown here on Reef2Reef with a link to buy them on the Tidal Gardens website.

Attached is a screenshot of previous sales. You will see the coral picture, the name of the coral, the retail price, and the sale price. Then the link at the bottom to buy the coral on the Tidal Gardens Website.

The corals do not show up on our website and can only be accessed with each individual link to buy them.

1708005056475.png

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOW THE SALE WORKS

We will be posting a new batch of WYSIWYG corals EVERY 4-6 MINUTES starting at 11:00 AM EST. Each item will be shown here on Reef2Reef with a link to buy them on the Tidal Gardens website.

Attached is a screenshot of previous sales. You will see the coral picture, the name of the coral, the retail price, and the sale price. Then the link at the bottom to buy the coral on the Tidal Gardens Website.

The corals do not show up on our website and can only be accessed with each individual link to buy them.

1708005056475.png
Looks great! Thank you for the reply, I'm tagging along :)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the reply!

So as a new customer I should first make an account at Tidal Gardens in advance of the sale. I'm unconcerned with the shipping date as I'm home to receive the order at any time, but if it helps you guys I'd do the $1 shipping date module. Last, I should purchase the actually shipping, $35, in advance of the sale. Then I think I should be ready to go when the sale is live?

Thanks very much for your help, I very much like your videos, and would like to try to hop in on this sale!
Definitely, create an account because you will also earn REWARDS POINTS on every purchase. You can create an account here.

You can buy the $34.99 shipping whenever if your orders do not total over $275.00. If you did purchase the $34.99 shipping and you went over $275.00, we will refund the shipping.

The $1.00 shipping date module is easy for the customer to schedule the shipment around their best day as well as for us to book future shipments based on the daily order totals shipping out. We appreciate everyone who uses that shipping date module.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely, create an account because you will also earn REWARDS POINTS on every purchase. You can create an account here.

You can buy the $34.99 shipping whenever if your orders do not total over $275.00. If you did purchase the $34.99 shipping and you went over $275.00, we will refund the shipping.

The $1.00 shipping date module is easy for the customer to schedule the shipment around their best day as well as for us to book future shipments based on the daily order totals shipping out. We appreciate everyone who uses that shipping date module.
Thank you again for your help! I'll make an account and purchase the $1 and $35 shipping modules in advance of the sale. One last questions, but I would assume that if for some reason I end up not placing an order, the shipping charges will get refunded? Or at least credited for a future sale?

Thanks again for your help!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Valentine's Day!!! ... to all the coral lovers... Can you believe people (still) give candy and cards? Weird. Those people are really weird.lol Just send coral, that's true love! I'm already excited, and ready for this live sale;) Love to all! Happy Reefing!
I agree, however, flowers probably top this list. They just wilt and dry up in two weeks. My wife and I don't do anything like that anymore. Just have a nice meal with a peaceful night (if that can happen with 3 kids 5 yrs and under).

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you again for your help! I'll make an account and purchase the $1 and $35 shipping modules in advance of the sale. One last questions, but I would assume that if for some reason I end up not placing an order, the shipping charges will get refunded? Or at least credited for a future sale?

Thanks again for your help!
Yes, if you do not place an order, the $34.99 shipping will be refunded.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, however, flowers probably top this list. They just wilt and dry up in two weeks. My wife and I don't do anything like that anymore. Just have a nice meal with a peaceful night (if that can happen with 3 kids 5 yrs and under).
My wife and I also swapped flowers and candy for a nice dinner too! We have a reservation for Saturday night ;-)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yall are cray cray. I want flowers AND corals. I planted a TON of tulips (around 200) this fall so I could have my own flowers. When my kids pick flowers for mommy, I have ensured I’ll get my favorites. They’re all starting to come up and I can’t wait!!

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yall are cray cray. I want flowers AND corals. I planted a TON of tulips (around 200) this fall so I could have my own flowers. When my kids pick flowers for mommy, I have ensured I’ll get my favorites. They’re all starting to come up and I can’t wait!!
Nice! Here in upstate New York, we still have a month or so for our bulbs to pop, but Spring is coming!

Popp's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well great. I was speaking to this Mrs. About this event over coffee this morning and her response was not what I expected.

She says it sounds fun and she’s going to tag along through out the day with me. Because she wants a few more Duncans and or Hammers for HER tank!? Now I’m Kinda feeling like Charlie Brown missing the football ugh

Back