• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches and CC flame tip anemones in KY

Item Price
$10-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

josh4107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell a few frags. I’m in Winchester, Ky. Sorry, no shipping. If you have any questions please ask!

Holy grail variant torch - $200

IMG_9395.jpeg

IMG_9404.jpeg

Dragon soul torches. Pretty much all of them are splitting. $125

IMG_9438.jpeg

IMG_9403.jpeg

CC flame tip anemones. The two for sale have been healing for about a month. Never see these in Ky. $300

IMG_9410.jpeg

IMG_9401.jpeg

Watermelon chalice - $30

IMG_9398.jpeg

Big setosa montipora chunk - $20

IMG_9409.jpeg

Several neon green toadstools inside a big frag cup - $50

IMG_9405.jpeg

JF dayglo favia -$10

IMG_9400.jpeg

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this on the torch, black bug’s ? Not looking to good it’s starting to creep into the healthy flesh

Attachments

• 1A510D86-4362-45D2-A690-6FE27BDE4AB1.png
    1A510D86-4362-45D2-A690-6FE27BDE4AB1.png
    672.4 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
josh4107

josh4107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this on the torch, black bug’s ? Not looking to good it’s starting to creep into the healthy flesh

Pretty sure you don’t know what you’re talking about but thanks for trying to scare everyone off my sale thread! Those are definitely not “black bugs” and I’m pretty sure I’ve never heard of such a thing infecting torches in my 18 years in the hobby.

Those are most likely spirobid worms or at worst tiny vermetid snails. And they are clearly not in the flesh. Have a great day!

IMG_9448.jpeg

Last edited:

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not trying to scare anyone off your thread, just asking what that is on the torch, it doesn’t look good, and I didn’t say it was in the flesh, may be read again what I said, and if you don’t know what black bugs are in your 18 years of experience maybe you need some more time in the hobby to find out or you could just research it which would be a good idea in case you ever have to deal with black bugs

OP
OP
josh4107

josh4107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not trying to scare anyone off your thread, just asking what that is on the torch, it doesn’t look good, and I didn’t say it was in the flesh, may be read again what I said, and if you don’t know what black bugs are in your 18 years of experience maybe you need some more time in the hobby to find out or you could just research it which would be a good idea in case you ever have to deal with black bugs
You literally said “it’s starting to creep into the healthy flesh”, maybe you should reread your post.

I said I have never heard of black bugs infecting torches, I am aware they can be a problem with sps. I do not have black bugs and I’m pretty sure my tank pictures can speak for themselves as to the health of my corals. What is in the picture are either spirobid worms which are harmless or tiny vermetid snails which can be removed and are in the majority of reef tanks already. Someone else PLEASE correct me
If I’m wrong.

Can an admin please get this clown out of my thread?

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is zero tolerance for bullying on this forum. Maybe you are the one that should be removed, just having a conversation no need for name-calling

OP
OP
josh4107

josh4107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is zero tolerance for bullying on this forum. Maybe you are the one that should be removed, just having a conversation no need for name-calling
Your idea of a “conversation” is posting in my for sale thread accusing me of having bug infested corals. I take offense to that and rightfully so. My tank has been running for over 11 years and my corals do not have black bugs.

Clearly, you don’t know what you’re talking about and now you want get all woe is me because I called you a clown.

I’m no bully I will assure you of that. However, I will stand up for myself when some clown accuses me of trying to sell bug ridden corals. You are a clown because you had no interest in purchasing anything in my thread, only wanted to chirp without any knowledge whatsoever.

You could have sent me a pm asking me about your concern and I would have happily addressed it. Instead, you posted publicly forcing me to defend myself to anyone who might have been interested in something I have posted.

Back