OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little tank installed in my new office it's really starting to feel more and more like my work home and not just some place I go each day...
1000004387.jpg
Oh that's super groovy Amanda :cool:

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I couldn't find the pink-streaked wrasse I even did what @kevgib67 said and they told me that they don't know if they can order it, they wrote down my number to call me if they can, right there in that last store they had about 3 or 4 tailspot blenny, but one He was the most active and ate very well, I left that one paid for and I'm heading home to put together the cover that @fishguy242 recommended the other day that coincidentally arrived today, I'll send you photos when I finish it

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks professional Luis, well done!
The only thing was that I had to do the measurements on the outside, because our tank is curved and I had a lot of open space, I'm going to look for the blenny and when I return I'll post a photo when it's on the tank

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some pretty yellow ones but I think the betta ate them...
Was there an open jar of cocktail sauce in there after they went missing? If so I bet you are right.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Family!

Missing you all and missing our daily posts. Too exhausted to read everything I’ve missed in our Smorgasbord!

Can someone give me a quick update on the important stuff, like everyone’s health (Amanda’s hubby) for one; how is Lily (saw she might be sicker) and anything else that is critical.

I know that’s the interns job, but one of the current applicants is in Florida going coral crazy, so I leave it to the next person who loves to be verbose! Hahaha

Btw, there are no cherrios on the room service menu so at least my early morning meal was healthy as I Didn’t Have One! lol
He's feeling a bit better today he did finally listen to me and go to the doctor.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's feeling a bit better today he did finally listen to me and go to the doctor.
He listens better than my wife’s husband, I took a sick day and she texted me to see if I went. I just wanted to rest all day, feel completely wiped out. Tomorrow is my day off so if I’m not feeling better I might go, maybe, perhaps.

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you repost the amazon links to that? For some reason Frank's didn't come out right on mine--came out like a picture.
Prime-Line PL 7806 Aluminum Screen Frame Kit, 5/16 inch x 3/4 inch x 36 inch, Bronze, Set of 1 https://a.co/d/bmFTcnT

6 x 7.2 ft Aquarium Screen Net Clear Mesh Netting DIY Fish Tank Mesh Screen Net Air Screen Net Fish Tank Replacement Net for Aquarium Fish Tank Covering https://a.co/d/h9lE46d

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prime-Line PL 7806 Aluminum Screen Frame Kit, 5/16 inch x 3/4 inch x 36 inch, Bronze, Set of 1 https://a.co/d/bmFTcnT

6 x 7.2 ft Aquarium Screen Net Clear Mesh Netting DIY Fish Tank Mesh Screen Net Air Screen Net Fish Tank Replacement Net for Aquarium Fish Tank Covering https://a.co/d/h9lE46d
Thanks Luis! Awesome. Now to get my lid sorted so I can get MOAR wrasses!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 143 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back