OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can see their toys in the sump. They are constantly playing under the tank. Still need to get the cabinets done. Have temporary panels up now blocking the access to below.

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New renters so far.

Fish
3-purple tangs
2-yellow tang
2-sailfin tangs
1-gem tang
1-powder blue tang
1-blue hippo tang
19-chromis
3- sixline wrasses
2-talbots damsels

Inverts
6-conchs
hand full of astrea and turbo snails
1-blue lobster
1-urchin

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a mess but getting it together. Ended up plumbing in the life reef skimmer because the bubble blaster pump on the external SRO6000 is seized up. Magnet is swollen and cracked so have to get another or just may leave the life reef running. Really like these skimmers simplicity and the fact you don't have to use a certain make/model pump to run them.
equipment.jpg
skimmer.jpg

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love all the coral!
Thank you. Going to get the cannon and tripod out to attempt to take better quality photos soon. I'm horrible at photography but willing to attempt to get it down.

Most of the pieces have been given to me from local hobbyist that we've gave to each other incase of a loss. Been real nice getting pieces and growing them out in the frag tank until I was ready to set up another tank in the house. Just nervous with the tank being so young I've been testing a lot to sleep at night. LOL.

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beautiful tank...so sad it was lost.....
Appreciate it. Making progress finally has been good. It amazes me how much I really enjoy having a tank in the home. The frag tanks are outside in my barn room. Its neat having the space to do that... but not the same as having the tank in the home with the family. Just makes my evenings nice being able to sit back and observe. Really glad we finally have it going again. It will get there eventually. Thanks

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back