Adding New MP40 QD Controller to Mobius

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a replacement MP40 QD controller today from an online vendor, removed my old "Black" RF module, and placed it into the new MP40 controller.... I connected it and ran the Mobius app, and what happened was that the MP40 did not show up. I then select Legacy devices, which show up in an orange chain-link logo. I select it, and get the option, "This device is assigned to another tank, if I want to add to a new tank, I would have to factory reset, well I select "RESET" for factory reset, and this is where it goes crazy...either after 30 seconds I get the message "FAILED," and I would have to do it again, or the long "connecting" as I type this message, literally 25 minutes and it still says connecting...anybody else ran into this issue? I already sent a ticket request to Ecotech tonight.
pump1.jpg
pump2.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_201824_Mobius.jpg

OP
OP
jphilip813

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech is the best solution for this issue. Have they replied yet?
Yes they did, but the solution they suggested didn't work. But I figured it out. I had to put back the RF module into the old controller and then Remove(Factory Reset) the old one from Mobius first. Then add the RF module to the new controller, then run Mobius and then it was able to add the new controller with the RF module in it as "NEW"...added all the new firmware and so forth... solution worked.

Back