OP
TheFalseReality

TheFalseReality

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the ONVIF integration for this as I saw there is a bug in the current Tapo one. You can just point the stream to https://ipadress:2020 and for user password you have to go into your Tapo app and configure camera account on the camera settings.

It's not necessarily just about being cost effective, could be about having integration with HA, helping the community, testing for more than just Ca/Alk/Mg, etc. For now I test manually with salifert kits and added a manual entry:
1717522803778.png

Peristaltic pumps with stepper motors aren't all that expensive, I think with more rotor heads and smaller tubing like 1x3mm you might be able to achieve the required accuracy.
Yes, I do the same thing with Calcium and Ammonia and others, using number helpers for now.

For the pumps, I'm using an AC, set flow rate of 1.1 mL/min from BRS ($60 for this thing and all it is is a motor...) attached to an outlet that I turn on for a certain amount of time, I created a blueprint for it:

I'm also using an Atlas-scientific EZO pumps and created the code for it in ESPHome to dose whatever volume you need! I'm using 1 of them to do a 5 gallon water change weekly. Here's my store link (I can share the code if you wanted as well):

OP
OP
TheFalseReality

TheFalseReality

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing setup, inspiring me haha

Could you share how you got the graphs colorized on co2 for example? And the larger temperature one?
Using Mini Graph card:
```
type: custom:mini-graph-card
animate: true
name: Temperature
align_state: center
hours_to_show: 72
cache: true
color_thresholds:
- value: 72
color: '#0a748c'
- value: 76
color: '#497eb0'
- value: 78
color: '#58c02b'
- value: 80
color: '#babf22'
- value: 84
color: '#c0392b'
show:
labels: true
legend: false
icon_adaptive_color: true
name_adaptive_color: true
entities:
- entity: sensor.aquapi_f2c1e4_temperature
name: Marine
icon: mdi:thermometer-water
```

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Full frame

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back