FREE TEST for INKBIRD Bluetooth BBQ Meat Thermometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t something shady going on. Nothing indicated this but just wanted to make sure. Really appreciate you confirming.
No problem! Inkbird is legit.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know I'm late. Just saw this. If still looking for testers, I do a lot of BBQing.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know I'm late. Just saw this. If still looking for testers, I do a lot of BBQing.
IMG_20231222_193723837.jpg

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brussel's fail inspection for insufficient bacon content. It is not technically a grilling violation but does count as a class 3 grilling infraction because (well the grill) but it is a class 1 Brussel's violation.. Please correct that moving forward or risk being sent for retraining. Or do the proper thing and blame the wife, but you can only play that card for a class 1 bacon violation once.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brussel's fail inspection for insufficient bacon content. It is not technically a grilling violation but does count as a class 3 grilling infraction because (well the grill) but it is a class 1 Brussel's violation.. Please correct that moving forward or risk being sent for retraining. Or do the proper thing and blame the wife, but you can only play that card for a class 1 bacon violation once.
Well, I blame my daughter. I put the chops on, went back to flip them and found a tray of grossel sprouts in my BBQ.

That grill was the best $7.50 I ever spent!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh and letting guests and other members of the family (yes even precious daughters) touch the grill is also an infraction-able offense. Practice the words "step away from the grill, please".

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real world - Backseat grill drivers... make me crazy

"Hey maybe you wanna flip that". To which I respond - "No, I don't"

"Ohh you flip 3 times, I only flip once to keep em juicy" - "well then I guess you should go flip your own meat... on your own grill".

and the worst

"Can you cook those some more, my family doesn't eat em if they are still red inside". To which I ask - "Why am I grilling you food when you could have just stopped and got some beef jerky on the way?".

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@INKBIRD_official what is the difference between the two versions. I bought the 11P to try out as I couldn’t find a difference between the two. I love your heater controllers and I currently have a couple meater probes so I figured I would consider yours to see how I like it. I use multiple probes for larger cooks so the more the merrier.

IMG_2476.png

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Real world - Backseat grill drivers... make me crazy

"Hey maybe you wanna flip that". To which I respond - "No, I don't"

"Ohh you flip 3 times, I only flip once to keep em juicy" - "well then I guess you should go flip your own meat... on your own grill".

and the worst

"Can you cook those some more, my family doesn't eat em if they are still red inside". To which I ask - "Why am I grilling you food when you could have just stopped and got some beef jerky on the way?".
Screenshot_20240317-195710.png

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 79 53.7%
  • NO

Votes: 45 30.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back