Interzoo Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post some updates from the show in Nuremburg:

We are unveiling the next generation Nano Osmolator-
It is nearly identical to the Osmolator 3, however, the pump runs much slower, it has 2 cables (one for power and one for pump) instead of the Y cable and it lacks the thermal safety sensor, the magnet holder is weaker, it has an optic sensor and the safety is a metered volume of water limited to about 1.5 liters before a safety shut down. They should be available in September.
IMG_6372.jpeg

OP
OP
rvitko

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new 7020's are now available in Europe and we hope to have final FCC approval and US availability in August. This also applies to the 7000 Smart controller, and I apologize for confusion on this front, I had not realized that this process has multiple steps, at this point we have a preapproval, basically a lab has confirmed it should pass and everything is order but that is not the same as getting the final certificate and there is a long line to get that final inspection. This will address many wishes of customers and the 7020 will have a range of applications, it is a direct WIFI cloud interface hub, no controller will be needed for more sophisticated pairings, setting various modes across multiple pumps, everything is done on Tunze-hub.de, all DC pump products once approved will include this controller, including skimmers, settings are saved to the controllers so everything continues to function as set if WIFI is lost. You still have full manual control by push buttons, the pump can be disconnected externally by a water proof controller and manual pairing without any WIFI is also still possible. Eventually this controller will be available with 8850 LED lights and as an option for Kessil fixtures to also join Tunze Hub. With a 7000, pH and Temperature control will also be available as will scheduling events and coordinating multiple devices. It is a very simple reliable system accessible from any browser on any platform without an app, there is no subscription cost and no data collection, no marketing, owning the equipment gives you access. I would say the one truly unique feature is even with no computer, phone or WIFI, it is not a brick, you can still set everything and make them run and get the info you need.

Attachments

• IMG_6374.jpeg
    IMG_6374.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6375.jpeg
    IMG_6375.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 61

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new 7020's are now available in Europe and we hope to have final FCC approval and US availability in August. This also applies to the 7000 Smart controller, and I apologize for confusion on this front, I had not realized that this process has multiple steps, at this point we have a preapproval, basically a lab has confirmed it should pass and everything is order but that is not the same as getting the final certificate and there is a long line to get that final inspection. This will address many wishes of customers and the 7020 will have a range of applications, it is a direct WIFI cloud interface hub, no controller will be needed for more sophisticated pairings, setting various modes across multiple pumps, everything is done on Tunze-hub.de, all DC pump products once approved will include this controller, including skimmers, settings are saved to the controllers so everything continues to function as set if WIFI is lost. You still have full manual control by push buttons, the pump can be disconnected externally by a water proof controller and manual pairing without any WIFI is also still possible. Eventually this controller will be available with 8850 LED lights and as an option for Kessil fixtures to also join Tunze Hub. With a 7000, pH and Temperature control will also be available as will scheduling events and coordinating multiple devices. It is a very simple reliable system accessible from any browser on any platform without an app, there is no subscription cost and no data collection, no marketing, owning the equipment gives you access. I would say the one truly unique feature is even with no computer, phone or WIFI, it is not a brick, you can still set everything and make them run and get the info you need.

Are we able to upgrade the Tunze 6105 ECO pumps to the new controller?

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the new pumps be able to use the safety connector to allow for a 12v battery backup? This feature is the biggest benefit of Tunze pumps and is why I continue to buy Tunze over every other pump.

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it from an inside source that our Tunze master-of-arms has been subdued by a cold, thank you air-travel. Give him the weekend to recover and I'm sure he'll catch up.

Fun news from Interzoo!

P500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you'll get well soon. Meanwhile another question, would the 7020 for 6150 be the right controller for the 6155 pumps? Thanks and take your time.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back