LED reccomendations?

kevinpratt823

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to switch over from MH to LED in one of my tanks(72g), if it goes well, maybe more. The only place I have looked thus far is Reef Led Lighting, the sponsor on here, and frankly, I have found it to be a great source and see no big need to look elswhere. I'm sure some people have done a ton of homework on this, and I would like to just cut to the chase, as it's time to change my bulbs anyhow, so I'm ready to make the jump!
I may just run with Bill's suggestions on the Reef Led Lighting forum, unless somebody directs me elswhere..........any input is greatly appreciated!

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill has some great stuff however I am not a huge fan of DIY like this as there is no real warranty. With that being said I use reef brite LEDs and they are awesome. I believe premium aquatics carries them. Good luck

OP
OP
kevinpratt823

kevinpratt823

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill has some great stuff however I am not a huge fan of DIY like this as there is no real warranty. With that being said I use reef brite LEDs and they are awesome. I believe premium aquatics carries them. Good luck

Good point, thanks. I am looking for something which would be dimmable, preferably dimming the blues and whites seperately to adjust spectrum.........

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then your stuck to DYI because most dimmable fixtures are 1000+ for the most cheapest.

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Full frame

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back