My Grateful Journeys Tank

Tang fastic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We love seeing a tank have a story and hearing that story as the build comes together. We here at BRS, as well as Ryan, are happy we've been able to make a positive impact on making this a possibility for you!
Same I love how this hobby sorts of brings us together

smitten with ocean life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was soo impressed too Smitten! If you do ever get over that way, I highly recommend; and call ahead for a tour from Alex Murphy. We had a lot of fun.

Are you in Ferndale, Ca? I have family in Ukiah and I lived in Bay Area for 40yrs!
i am yes! :) stop by if you are ever up this way!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA Grand Prize Giveaway update:

Today, I am uploading quite a bit of information on my trip to TSA on the dedicated thread I created for that experience here:

Thread 'The TSA Grand Prize Tour Experience!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-tsa-grand-prize-tour-experience.1050770/

However, once my corals arrive on June 10th, I will be doing any future updates on the trip, the corals and anything else TSA-related here in my personal build thread. Easier for all of us and no reason to duplicate same information.

Attached is just one of the incredible display tanks in the retail store. I love seeing the grown-out colonies of the frags we see online when shopping. It helps us think about how to design our tank’s rockscape and coral placement/compatibility in a realistic size of the future, and we end up discovering treasures we might have passed up just looking at an online frag.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 5
Back