Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So sorry to hear. Prayers coming your way
With God, hard times turn into blessings

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't normally ask for prayers... but it's been a weird 3 weeks. My position was eliminated end of March, have not been able to find much in the way of work (I was an assistant director), and today my wife is in for abdominal surgery. We have a 4 year old that is being a trooper through all this. Just hope everything ends up being OK.
Praying things get better pm sent

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2reef,

I am asking for prayers toward my grandfather and dog. My grandfather has been sick almost his entire life, but now things are starting to get bad. Yesterday night he went to the hospital. He is very tough and when he thought he needed to go to the hospital, we knew something was very wrong. My dog, Lily is also just getting sick, too. We unfortuantly had to put my 9 y/o red golden retriever down on Monday, due to heart failure. It's been roughly a week, and I am still heartbroken. Now, Dixons mom who we rescued is now showing signs of severe liver failure. She is on a steroid right now, which is helping so much, but we know she does not have much time left on this beautiful Earth.

Thank you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello Reef2reef,

I am asking for prayers toward my grandfather and dog. My grandfather has been sick almost his entire life, but now things are starting to get bad. Yesterday night he went to the hospital. He is very tough and when he thought he needed to go to the hospital, we knew something was very wrong. My dog, Lily is also just getting sick, too. We unfortuantly had to put my 9 y/o red golden retriever down on Monday, due to heart failure. It's been roughly a week, and I am still heartbroken. Now, Dixons mom who we rescued is now showing signs of severe liver failure. She is on a steroid right now, which is helping so much, but we know she does not have much time left on this beautiful Earth.

Thank you.
So Sorry to hear and realize that often these times of troubles often lead to blessings. Prayers for healing and recovery for both and ability to cope during this difficult situation.
"Lord Jesus Christ, thank you that you are faithful to fulfill all your promises. The Bible says that you have taken our pains, you have borne our suffering, you were pierced for our transgressions, you were crushed for our iniquities, your punishment brings us peace and by your wounds, and we are healed. Let us be restored through your healing power. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us always. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen."

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2reef,

Thank you.
Sending prayers to your family.

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2reef,

Thank you.
Prayers sent.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for your grandfather, your pet Lily and for you and the trials you are going through. Unfortunately we are not shielded from the hard things in this life but Jesus understands because He lived here and experienced the same things we do. Both the joys and the hurts.

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Full frame

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 37 38.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back