OG GREAT OWL ZOANTHID?

Landen692

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this online I could only find another one on aqua SD they were asking 800 a polyp are these really that rare can't find any info anywhere and I paid no where near that?

che_0329.jpg

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two and a half year’s ago the stratospheres were going for $1200 pp now they are down to $200 pp
that is bananas. I've had zoas that rival anything new and paid a few dollars a head. This hobby is ridiculous with the names and the money getting tossed around.

Upvote 0

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is bananas. I've had zoas that rival anything new and paid a few dollars a head. This hobby is ridiculous with the names and the money getting tossed around.
Exactly bro, it’s the same exact thing in the cigar world, i used to really be into cigar’s a lot and there are the FB cigar groups and the do raffles and sales just like we do in the reef community, and there are a lot of cigars that are very hard to get and not released too often and the same thing happened, the cigars started getting stupid names, and the prices went crazy high, the Fuente Opus X cigars are worth their weight in gold

Upvote 0

tbaum101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this online I could only find another one on aqua SD they were asking 800 a polyp are these really that rare can't find any info anywhere and I paid no where near that?

che_0329.jpg
Zoas are worth what people will pay. I've seen crazy prices on some. They're collectable and look great when they're used in gardens and as rock filler. Nice find!

Upvote 0

tbaum101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

che_0329.jpg
Also...upon looking, what people are calling Great Owls seem completely different from post to post. Huh...I've never heard of them but now you make me want one!

Upvote 0

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas are worth what people will pay. I've seen crazy prices on some. They're collectable and look great when they're used in gardens and as rock filler. Nice find!
it’s all relative too. If you have the income to spend on them, why not? Only live once. I’m not one of those people, lol.

Upvote 0

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Full frame

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back