Sharkbait19

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rebuilding process has begun!
I got a slimeball anacropora, a bicolor frammer, a brand new torch coral (mellow yellow), and a long polyp green toadstool!
IMG_7009.jpeg
IMG_7012.jpeg

IMG_7010.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7008.jpeg

I’ll have to get more pictures as soon as they open up some more!

OP
OP
Sharkbait19

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcoming home a brand new firefish, Zuko!
IMG_7392.jpeg

To help with any doubts about the firefish’s compatibility with my clowns, that brings me to my next big announcement!

Luxo and Sharkbait are moving out!! It was a tough decision, since they are such a huge part of this tank and build thread, but I assure you, they are not going away! They will be getting their own tank with an anemone, which will soon be getting a build thread of its own. The main reason I’ve decided to remove the clowns from the tank has to do with the recent fish deaths. While I do believe the angel was the main aggressor, I cannot ignore luxo’s shady past, and cannot fully trust whether or not she was responsible for the gramma or goby’s deaths, and whether she can be trusted with future fish. Originally I was going to start up a tank for more peaceful, delicate fish, until I decided I can give Luxo and Sharkbait their own lair and keep the 40B as a peaceful setup.

OP
OP
Sharkbait19

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And thus begins the build of Luxo’s lair!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sharkbait19

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sadly, the cardinal fish didn’t make it. A combination of doing poorly in quarantine (I’m not the greatest at being 100% attentive of those tanks like I am with the DT) and a likely shock from the transfer, he quickly spiraled out of control when moved into the main environment.

OP
OP
Sharkbait19

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sadly, the cardinal fish didn’t make it. A combination of doing poorly in quarantine (I’m not the greatest at being 100% attentive of those tanks like I am with the DT) and a likely shock from the transfer, he quickly spiraled out of control when moved into the main environment.
I’ll keep my eye out tonight though, if I’m not mistaken they are nocturnal. It just was doing the typical dying fish behavior (listless swimming, spiraling, etc.) before disappearing.

Back