Tampa Bay Saltwater Real Live Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

Gulf of Mexico Living Rock Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh okay yes that does. With air cargo is it still delivered to my house?
Air cargo orders are picked up from an airport of your choosing. We are now shipping to over 112 different airports and adding more!
Pickup can be anytime the cargo office is open, you don’t need to be there when the plane lands. We send tracking information and directions where to pick up.
One of the benefits of air cargo is cost savings. On average, 40lbs rock ships for $80-$120.
Email us for exact quote.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is really cool rock!

BubblesandSqueak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Air cargo orders are picked up from an airport of your choosing. We are now shipping to over 112 different airports and adding more!
Pickup can be anytime the cargo office is open, you don’t need to be there when the plane lands. We send tracking information and directions where to pick up.
One of the benefits of air cargo is cost savings. On average, 40lbs rock ships for $80-$120.
Email us for exact quote.
it really worked out great for me. they even pushed it over to me on an airport suitcase cart.

Dbartlett727

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LiverockRocks I want to place an order for local pickup, but won’t have the tank ready for about two weeks. What’s the best way to go about ordering and getting it scheduled? I want to get rock and sand as soon as I get the tank filled and running and I’m only about 20 minutes down the road.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@LiverockRocks I want to place an order for local pickup, but won’t have the tank ready for about two weeks. What’s the best way to go about ordering and getting it scheduled? I want to get rock and sand as soon as I get the tank filled and running and I’m only about 20 minutes down the road.
Hey there @Dbartlett727,
Thanks for asking.
After placing an order on TBSaltwater.com, we will then send a questionnaire to learn more about your system and schedule pickup. Current local pickups date is 1/27.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@LiverockRocks Can you fly rock into the LaCrosse Regional Airport in WI? Looking at 120lbs
and what's the current schedule?
Glad you asked.
No flights from TPA into LaCrosse. What would be the next closest airport for you?

Delivery dates are now posted on the homepage of the website. Winter harvesting is a challenge, appreciate everyone's patience.

Now scheduling UPS 2/6, Air Cargo 2/5, and Local Pickups 2/3.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howdy Folks,
Just a reminder that NEW orders as of today, will be fulfilled starting in April.
Rock on.

IMG_2392.JPG

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would that be true for local pick up orders as well? Was planning on placing an order for sand only soon.
Yes, it does.
We are booked solid into March. M & J decided to carve out some time to harvest, while we streamline some processes and load back up on shipping supplies.
Appreciate everyone's patience.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Air Cargo is picked up at your local airport. It's usually super easy, just need to make the drive.
@d2mini Is the only customer, that we know of, to dive the Tampa Bay Saltwater farm...and with the founder, @liverock!

Want to share some of your lovely photos?

BubblesandSqueak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your largest size rock that you have available. Do you carry say 20 pounders? Eventually I would like to add a nice premium but I think in a larger size. Thanks

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s your largest size rock that you have available. Do you carry say 20 pounders? Eventually I would like to add a nice premium but I think in a larger size. Thanks
We do have some larger rock on the farm. They are a bit tricky to ship, but it can be accomplished.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 94 41.6%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 114 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.1%
Back