The Reef Aquarium of Charlotte March 2024 Meeting

blackbeltmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come join The Reef Aquarium Society of Charlotte(RASOC) on Saturday, February 24th from Noon to 2pm and check out Debbie Gaither's new 180-gallon tank. Enjoy fellowship with other hobbyists for some good conversation and snacks. For more information visit the RASOC Facebook page....https://www.facebook.com/groups/www.rasoc.org

rasoc 2-24-24 meeting.jpg

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have your own forum by any chance? For things like dry goods and livestock? I’ll be moving to the Charlotte area in November and would like to join your club. I’ve been a member of ARC for over a decade and looking forward to the move. Thanks!

OP
OP
B

blackbeltmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have your own forum by any chance? For things like dry goods and livestock? I’ll be moving to the Charlotte area in November and would like to join your club. I’ve been a member of ARC for over a decade and looking forward to the move. Thanks!
We have a forum but it is never used. All our buying and selling is done on our Facebook page. The same rules apply to buying and selling, you just need to be a paid club member.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 143 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back