1st Ever Reef2Reef Pop-Up Scavenger Hunt is LIVE!

wendyay55

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i used 2 monitors, opened r2r twice and scrolled on the left one with my left hand and a mouse and the right one with my right hand and a different mouse. I'm like a chameleon, my eyes can see in 2 different directions at once. i have the brain of a dolphin, it can process things on both sides at the same time, i have 8 arms like an octopus....

wait... i just described an alien.

(I didn't really do this)

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i used 2 monitors, opened r2r twice and scrolled on the left one with my left hand and a mouse and the right one with my right hand and a different mouse. I'm like a chameleon, my eyes can see in 2 different directions at once. i have the brain of a dolphin, it can process things on both sides at the same time, i have 8 arms like an octopus....

wait... i just described an alien.

(I didn't really do this)
lol

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1(dying) on my zoas, I kinda like to just watch it, it doesn't bother anything tho, its peaceful and only stung a zoa once
All joking aside I’d strongly recommend getting rid of it. If left alone it will eventually take over your tank. Unfortunately many of the methods we try to use to kill them ends up making them spread.

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came here for some question…got into the scavenger hunt, became a supporting member but I have no idea what my question was.
Welcome to my world. Same thing here. Flash me a banner that says "FUN" and I'm a gonner.

Anyone want to tell me how to farm pods, now? I think that's what I logged in to study...

wendyay55

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to my world. Same thing here. Flash me a banner that says "FUN" and I'm a gonner.

Anyone want to tell me how to farm pods, now? I think that's what I logged in to study...
Instead of “Squirrel!”…it’s a shiny fish banner, right? I hear that. But, I do not know about frags yet. I just ordered my first fish!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I even tried to search for posts new today, assuming the aliens inserted the logo in the last few hours. Nuthin.

Well... I can't say nuthin...
I found a new live auction and a lead on an ATO I'll never use.
I tried to search for the term “last edited by a moderator”, I tried to do a reverse image search on google, and I even tried to use a AI program.

I supposed I’m too old for technology.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 121 76.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 18 11.4%
Back